Negotiating and Dispute Resolutions Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : PPC2 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This course intends to enhance delegates ability to negotiate effectively - a critical competency in both work and life situations. It will equip them with a range of communication, interpersonal skills, and appreciation of the elements of planning and objective setting in negotiations. There will be an opportunity for delegates to carry out a self-assessment of their skills in key areas of negotiation including team negotiations.
This course covers the key stages of negotiation, considers how disputes arise, and provides delegates with the skills to follow a structured process. The delegates will be introduced to different negotiation styles, tactics and at the same time learn how to recognise and counter them.
The course will feature:
- The key stages in the negotiation process
- The terms associated with the strategy for negotiation
- Tactics and ploys which may be used against you in negotiation
- The importance of team dynamics when negotiating
- Effective negotiation strategies during practical exercises
- Demonstrate their understanding of the significance of planning and objective setting
- Describe how to achieve ‘win-win’ outcomes within the bargaining process
- Identify the causes of disagreements & disputes
- Understand the impact dispute may have on relationships over the long term
- Describe the use of strategies to resolve the causes of disputes
Fundamentals of Negotiation
- Negotiation defined
- Disputes and the need for resolution
- Place of negotiation in the contractual resolution process
- Commercial impact of the breakdown of negotiations
- Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA)
- The four phase process of negotiation
The Negotiator’s Toolbox
- Information needs
- Drafting your proposal which will open the discussion
- The negotiation discussion phase
- Bargain and Close
- Negotiating position setting
Negotiating Styles, Tactics and Ploys
- Cultural & international issues
- Red, Purple & Blue negotiators
- Non-verbal communication and the interpretation of body language
- Make time your friend
- Silence and ploys as tactics and how to respond effectively
Personal Fitness and Dealing with Difficult Negotiations
- Interests, positions and escalation
- Stakeholder power behind the interests in negotiation
- Negotiator as a Mediator
- Team negotiations
- Proposals and persuasion
Putting it all into practice
- Negotiation case study
- Team allocation and simulation exercise
- Analysis of performance
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Negotiating
- Improving what we do - action planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.