Performance Measurements, Continuous Improvement and Benchmarking Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : MNG147 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This course presents a high level appreciation of the features and benefits of three key Performance areas namely; Performance Measurement, Continuous Improvement and Benchmarking. Originally led by Japanese organizations, many International Companies are now leveling the field as performance measurement is seen as vital to quality process management and therefore Shareholder Value.
This course will feature:
- Understanding Performance Measurement
- How to instigate, prolong and measure Continuous Improvement
- How to find and decipher the good stuff
- The vital impact of people on process
- Running a Benchmarking Project
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of Performance Measurement, Continuous Improvement and Benchmarking.
- Show how these activities play a part in helping their organization perform at a higher level
- Determine methods for generating and implementing effective performance metrics
- Use a process improvement methodology back at work
- Run a benchmarking project more effectively
Performance Measurement: The Starting Point for Improvement
- The Need for Measurement
- Data Use and Abuse: Using Data Constructively
- Methods of Selecting Performance Measures
- Developing a Framework for Measurement
- Understanding Variation: The key to understanding performance
- What histograms, run charts and control charts tell us about performance
- Understanding Variation: The Range and Standard Deviation
- Taking Appropriate Action against a Process
- An Introduction to Control Charts
- How to Improve a Process
- The Power of Teamwork
- Problem and Mission Statements
The Tools of Continuous Improvement
- Understanding and Analyzing a Process
- Identifying causes of problems, and potential solutions
- Demonstrating the link between a cause and its effect
- Understanding the Process
- Investigating Relationships between Variables
An Introduction to Benchmarking
- What is benchmarking?
- History of benchmarking
- Different Methods of benchmarking and how they relate to each other
- How to identify potential benchmarking projects
- An overview of the benchmarking process
- Selecting your first project
Running a Successful Benchmarking Project
- Scoping and planning benchmarking study
- Identifying and selecting benchmarking Metrics & Partners
- Participant meetings: Planning and running effective meetings to attain the aims of the study
- Benchmarking project management
- Management support activities
- Legal issues
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.