Preparing Financial Statements and the Annual Report Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : FBA149 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Practically apply each part of the accounting cycle.
- Perform accounting adjustments including deferrals and accruals.
- Create trial balance and adjusted trial balance.
- Map chart of accounts to the financial statements.
- Prepare and present income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Formulate notes to the financial statements.
The Accounting Cycle
- Understanding the Accounting Cycle
- Supporting Documents
- Analyzing Transactions and Recording in the System
- Preparing Ledgers and General Ledgers (GL)
- Converting the GL to Trial Balance (TB)
- Types of Adjusting Entries
- The Adjusted Trial Balance (ATB)
- Mapping ATB to the Financial Statements
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Closing the Books
- Preparing the Post-Closing Trial Balance (PCTB)
Chart of Accounts and Design Techniques
- Designing Chart of Accounts
- Maintenance of Chart of Accounts
- Analyzing Chart of Accounts
- Reconciliations and Important Issues
- Creating the Trial Balance
Accounting Adjusting Entries
- Understanding Deferrals
- Deferred Revenues and Entries
- Deferred Expenses Entries
- Working with Accruals
- Adjusting for Accrued Revenues
- Accrued Expenses Entries
- Other Adjustments and Corrections
- Preparing the Adjusted Trial Balance
Preparing Financial Statements and Notes
- Mapping the Adjusted Trial Balance to the Financial Statements
- Preparing Income Statements
- Preparing Balance Sheets
- Preparing Cash Flow Statements
- Preparing the Equity Statements
- Reading and Interpreting the Audit Opinion
Notes to the Financial Statements
- Understanding the Requirements for the Notes
- Organization and Activities of Notes
- Basis for Preparation
- Summary of Significant Accounting Policies
- Accounting Convention
- Use of Estimates
- Completing the Financial Statements and the Notes
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.