Strategic Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : HRM27 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
Experienced and/or senior professionals in the recruitment and selection function as well as senior employees in Human Resources. The program is also very useful for those working in workforce planning and nationalization.
- Plan and execute a professional recruitment campaign by using job profiles to attract the right quantity and quality of job candidates.
- Use the right measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
- Explain the various methods for assessing candidates and validity and reliability of each.
- Improve fairness and objectivity by utilizing standards and best practices throughout the various recruitment, interviewing and selection stages.
- Use the data collected from the recruitment and assessment stages to produce meaningful interview reports.
- Defining Needs
- Planning the Various Stages
- Roles of Line Managers and Recruitment Personnel
- Capturing and Tabulating Information
- Producing Recruitment Reports
- Validity and Reliability of Assessment Methods
- Reasons Interviews Are Not Enough
- Improving the Reliability of Interviews
Fairness and Objectivity Issues
- Why CVs and Résumés are Unfair
- Fair Interview Formats and Structures
- Timings and Venues
Advanced Interviewing Techniques
- Importance of Information and Data Capture
- Separating Fact from Fiction
- Avoiding ‘Diplomatic’ or ‘Politically Correct’ Answers
- Probing and Funneling
Producing Interview Reports
- Objective versus Subjective Reports
- Translating Reports to Numbers
- The Use of Competency Levels in Interview Reports
Post Interview Steps
- Employment Offers: Dos and Don’ts
- Regret Letters
Measuring Recruitment Efforts
The Main KPIs for Measuring the Recruitment Function:
- Applicant Response Ratios
- Qualified Application Ratios
- Yield Rates
- Time to Fill and Time to Join
- Offer Acceptance Ratio
- When, How and by Whom
- Format and Content
- Analysis and Findings
- Reporting Findings
- Exit Interview Sample
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.