Strategic Talent Management Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : HRM44 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Executives involved in the war for talent including senior and middle line managers, HR executives, training managers as well as all those involved in designing and setting up talent management systems that will allow the organization to create organizational excellence and continuously improve its bottom line
- Identify the building blocks of talent management.
- Set up a talent management system.
- Define the linkages between organization excellence and effective people management.
- Identify, keep, develop and promote the best people.
- Coach, train and develop superkeepers.
- Integrate compensation with talent management so they can retain their top people.
- Realize the role of Information Technology in supporting a talent management system.
The War for Talent
- Six Realities about People Today
- The Battle for Brainpower
- Talent Management as Part of a Development Culture
- The Triumph of the HR Department
Intangibles: The New HR Return On Investment
- Intangibles Defined
- The Rising Importance of Intangibles
- An Architecture for Intangibles
- HR’s Role in Building Organizational Capabilities
Proactive Talent Management
- Six HR Conditions for Organizational Success
- Defining Proactive Talent Management
- The Foundations of Talent Management
- How Talent Management is Different from Succession Planning
Talent Management: Problem or Solution?
- A Short Historical Perspective
- Talent Management as Part of Risk Management
- A New Framework for Talent Management
Creating a Talent Management System
- Four Steps to Follow
- Key Positions and Key People
- Identifying High Potentials
- The Performance Potential Grid
- The Talent Web
- Qualities of Processes Needed to Spot, Develop and Retain Excellence
- Integrating Coaching, Training and Development with Talent Management
- Optimizing Investment in People
Institutional Strategies for Dealing with Talent Management Issues
- Navigating the Forces Impacting Talent Management
- Institutional Strategies and Best Practices
Retaining Top Talent: The Big Challenge
- Common Mistakes Made by Companies and How to Avoid Them
- Integrating Compensation with Talent Management
- Twelve Recommendations to Keep your Talented People
Wrap Up: Turning your Organization into a “Talent Master”
- What it Takes to Become a “Talent Master”
- Winning the War for Talent
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.