The Practical Leader - Developing and Leading High Performing Teams Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG213 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This programme will show you what you should actually do hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month as a leader. Other training courses which will teach you the theory of leadership, concentrating on style, vision, mission and values. This one will instead show you the practices you should adopt and the habits you should develop to succeed as a leader.
You probably already know what good leaders do. You will have experienced good leadership in others; you will also have encountered poor leadership. This programme will give you the confidence to do what you know is right in leading your team.
- Identify steps to create a close, mutually trusting relationship with team members and staff
- Techniques to motivate employees to higher performance
- Deal with under-performers in a positive, constructive way
- Delegate effectively and in particular, run meetings well
- Deal properly with complaints and grievances
- Handle change effectively
- Identifying motivating factors
- Physiological needs
- Psychological needs
- Sociological needs
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- How to enhance motivation
The Practices of Successful Leaders
- How to get the job done
- Essential characteristics of teamwork
- Building a sense of pride and mutual trust
- Empowering employees to make decisions
- Delegation for increased productivity
- Running meetings
- High performance leaders
- Valuing employees
- Recognition and reward
- Creating a high performance culture
- Motivating poor performers
- Accomplishing goals under time constraints
Leading a High Performance Team
- Communicating objectives clearly
- Listening for understanding
- Communicating with your team
- Hiring the right people
- Giving timely feedback on performance
- Negotiating agreements to satisfy both parties
Developing the team
- Handling change
- Embracing change as a team
- Developing a sense of belonging
- Valuing diversity on the team
- Coaching employees to take action
- Action plan for The Practical Leader
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.