The Three - Dimensions of Leadership Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG159 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This course provides a way of leading with a 3-pronged vantage point that de-complicates issues to make effective organizational decisions. As Einstein saw the elements of ‘E=MC2‘ which already were present, but unrealized by others, so does seeing The Three-Dimensions of Mission, Resources and Context better equip you to plot strategy and direction; design and manage processes; coordinate units, supervise and guide others into greater productivity and teamwork. Author Earl Wallace forged the MRC concepts in operations where people were transformed into goal-focused teams who effectively negotiated people, partners and politics to reduce resistance, inspire high achievers, and overcome obstacles.
This course will feature:
- How 3-D MRC thinking solves today’s challenges in ways that prepare for the organization’s future
- How to manage your organization’s options by handling its resources to achieve its goals
- How 3-D MRC values help coach, supervise and motivate others to meet organizational needs
- The strategic skills to navigate organizational politics to achieve the missions that matter most
- Practical guidelines for training, delegating and disciplining to move the organization’s teams forward
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize & explain the Three-Dimensions of Leadership.
- Deploy best practices as a supervisor, program manager and/or multi-group leader.
- Implement the 3-M’s of Change Management and achieve continuous improvement.
- Distinguish & participate in the good processes that achieve positive organizational outcomes.
- Craft, organize and develop a positive leadership development culture, in an upbeat work environment.
The Three-Dimensions of Leadership
- Background - The Three-Dimensions of Leadership
- Mission Matters Most, Rallying Resources & Converting within the Context
- Understanding the Three-Dimensions of Leadership
- Dimensional Leadership Characteristics
- Synthesizing mission, vision and values into strategic initiative
- Vision Guides, the Good Processes that Lead to Good Outcomes
Rallying people to provide their potential
- WISE Leadership (What Is Someone Expecting from the Leader)
- Crafting A Triple-C Culture of Communication, Cooperation and Coordination
- Getting Synergy from Your Team’s Diversity
- The Quality of Leadership Determines the Quality of Followership
- Triple-T Delegation Dynamics
- 4 Types of Employees & The “Vamployee Diaries” (2 Assessment Models)
Developing a 3-D MRC Focused Leadership Development Culture
- Six Leadership Styles, Theories & 3-D Assessments
- Selecting the Right Style for the Situation
- The Mechanics of Leadership Roles: Coaching, Mentoring & Supervising
- Coaching & Supervising To Achieve The 80/20 Postulate
- The Evaluation, Mediation and Disciplinary Processes
- Supervising for Succession to succeed with high Right Quadrant People
Leading Change by Getting The Most Mission Focus From Working Relationships
- Converting within the Context of Core Operational Success Dynamics
- The 3-M’s of Change Management
- The Negotiating Nexus
- People, Politics & Process
- Building Three-Legged Stools of Understanding
- Inciting Innovation through the 5 Factors of Out-of-the-Box Thinking
Developing & self-assessing your 3-D leadership profile
- Executive Essentials
- Developing A Pattern-Seeing, Problem-Solving Culture
- Analyzing The Context for Your Organization’s Balanced Scorecard
- CPR – The Confidence to Pursue Reality to Make Data-Driven Decisions
Finale: The Ultimate Take-A-Ways & Challenge
- Developing and Assessing Your Three-Dimensional Leadership Profile
- The Ultimate Leadership Competency: The Three-Dimensional SEM Master!
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.