The Voice of Leadership Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG174 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This course will strive for high performing individuals who are aiming for significant leadership roles to acquire multiple skills including communications, influencing, persuading and negotiating. It is designed to strengthen your leadership communication skills for being an expert or having knowledge is not enough to be successful in business. Vital ingredients include the ability to communicate with and inspire others through a variety of media; to influence key stakeholders and to succeed in complex negotiations.
In this course, you will learn practical techniques to shape your leadership messages, hone an authentic leadership voice, and engage in powerful conversations that would achieve/bring results. Managers and leaders must develop emotional and social skills to achieve personal and organisational outcomes.
This course will feature:
- How to influence followers effectively
- The behaviours needed for achieving high performance
- How to manage conflict for successful outcomes
- Constructive criticism: how to provide it and how to receive it
- How to deal with stress and pressure in the workplace
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Make use of a wide range of communication skills
- Adapt their approach to suit different situations
- Influence and motivate others to accomplish organizational goals
- Develop strategies for successful negotiation
- Learn techniques to help them to manage stress
Developing High Performance Individuals
- Gain self-awareness in order to achieve high performance
- Understand your personality style
- Understand team member styles
- Gain understanding of the causes of stress
- Learn techniques to promote emotional and physical wellness
Communication Skills for High Performance
- Understand verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Gain effective questioning skills
- Learn how to give and receive constructive feedback
- Practice applying listening skills
- Learn how to resolve conflict assertively
Successful Influencing Skills
- Understand what is influence?
- Learn about the stages of influence
- Explore influencing strategies
- Practice and expand your abilities to influence others
- Identify your personal influence goals and develop a plan for enhancing your influence
Learn the Art of Persuasion
- Review blocks which prevent persuading others
- Learn powerful techniques for persuading others
- Learn how to get things done through others effectively
- Understand motivation theories
- Reflect on how to motivate yourself and others
Learn High Performance Negotiation Skills
- Learn the basic steps in negotiation
- Learn how to prepare for a negotiation
- Discover negotiation strategies
- Identify negotiation mistakes to avoid
- Learn how to achieve win-win results
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.