Train the Trainer - From Design to Delivery Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 9 - 2023||28 - 9 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||1 - 10 - 2023||5 - 10 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||19 - 11 - 2023||23 - 11 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
- Identify and develop skills required in successful trainers.
- List various adult learning principles and their implications on the delivery of training.
- Examine training methods and determine the most appropriate for their training workshops.
- Apply training models in the design and delivery of training programs.
- Write specific Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs).
- Develop blueprints for training sessions.
- Plan and deliver a training session relevant to their areas of expertise.
Characteristics of Successful Trainers
- What Makes a Good Trainer?
- Your Image
- Asking the Right Questions
- Building Rapport with Participants
- Your Listening Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Dos and Donâ€™ts of Successful Trainers
- Common Facilitation Techniques
- Your Role as a Facilitator
- The Assertive or the Aggressive Trainer?
- Types of Trainers
- Assumptions and Characteristics of Adult Learners
- What We Know about Adult Learning
- Adult Motivation to Learn
- Senses, Filters and Memory
- Implications for the Trainer and the Learner
Training Methods, Activities and Exercises
- From Brainstormingto Case Studies
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Methods
- Guidelines for Choosing a Training Method
- Types of Interactive Activities
- General Guidelines on Developing Activities
- The Element of Creativity
- Examples of Icebreakers, Energizers and Review Activities
Developing the Learnerâ€™s Training Experience
- The Basic Information Needed to Begin Your Training Project
- What the Research Tells Us on Learning?
- Characteristics of an Effective Training Program
- Importance of Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs)
- Researching Content
Designing Training Programs
- Basic Principles of Training Model
- Main Elements of Program Design
- The ROPES Model
- A 5 Step Model for Creating Terrific Training Sessions
- The Creation of a Combined Model
- From ENGAGE Model to Designing the Learner Experience
- Preparing an Outline for a Training Session
- Blueprint for a Training Session
Presenting and Delivering Effective Training
- Training Facility Set-up
- Tools Available to Trainers
- Fundamentalsof Effective Speaking
- Control of Body Language
- Developing your Opening
- Tips for a Memorable Ending
- Ways to Get Attention and Maintain Interest: The Main Tabascos
- Coping with Problem Participants
- Delivery and Critique of Training Sessions