Writing HR Policies and Procedures Training in Madrid , Spain
Course Code : HRM32 - Course Address : Hilton Madrid - Course Fees : 6950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Madrid , Spain||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Madrid , Spain||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Madrid , Spain||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Madrid , Spain||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Professionals working in Human Resources Planning or Human Resources Administration who are directly responsible for developing HR Policies and Procedures. This program is also suitable for Human Resources managers who wish to sharpen their skills in writing HR Policies and Procedures.
- List all HR functions and responsibilities and identify their contributions to organizational success.
- Explain the difference between policies, processes and procedures.
- Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques.
- Describe the purpose/usefulness of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Develop Human Resources policies and procedures.
Human Resources Management
- Towards a Modern Definition
- The Main Functions in HR Management
- Competency-Based HR Management
- HR Deliverables: A Model for Multiple Roles
- HR as Business Partner
- HR Competencies: Moving from Traditional HR to Strategic HR
The Strategic Role of Human Resources
- The Evolution of HR into a Strategic Function
- Steps to Building the Strategic Role of Human Resources
- Policies and Procedures as the Cornerstone in Strategizing Human Resources
Basic Writing Tips – As Applied to the Design of Policies and Procedures
- Writing in an Impersonal Style
- Organizing Paragraphs and Sentences
- Using Simple, Specific and Positive Language
- Using Active Verbs
- Applying Easy and Effective Grammatical Rules
- The Gunning Fox Index for Writing Complexity
Procedures: What Are They and Why We Have The
- Human Resources Policies
- Human Resources Procedures
- Why are HR Policies and Procedures Required?
- Expressing Values in HR Policies and Procedures
- Importance of Statutory Inclusions
- Formulating HR Policies and Procedures
- A Partial List of Policies
- Contents and Sections of a Policy
- Practical Policy Writing Activities
CDevelopment of Human Resources Procedures
- Defining Processes and Procedures
- Considerations in Developing Processes and Procedures
- Building your Process
- Use of Flowchart Symbols
- Writing Detailed Procedures to Support Process Maps
- Main Considerations in Developing HR Procedures – Including the Development Process
- Developing HR Procedures – Practical Application
Human Resources Management Systems
- Introduction and Briefing
- Relating HRMS to Policies and Procedures
- The Various Applications
- Other Options
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Hilton Madrid. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.