ho should attend:
Individuals from all organization departments including finance, quality and business operations staff functions as well as those who have direct intervention as process owners or stakeholders.
- Practice the Six Sigma methodology and apply the roadmap.
- Apply the principles of the Six Sigma DMAIC performance improvement model.
- Set up and execute process-level improvement projects.
- Collect and analyze process data and develop process maps.
- Employ statistical analysis using statistical tools and software.
Six Sigma Overview
- History and Origins
- Why Six Sigma?
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Project Details
Define Phase: Tools and Methods
- Charter the Improvement Project
- Define the Scope
- Six Sigma Project Definition
- Project Selection Process
- Define the Voice of Customer (VOC) and CTQ
- Kano Model Analysis
- Team Development Phases
- Communication Plan
- Project Planning and Management
Measure Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Computing DPMO and Sigma
- Process Mapping
- FMEAs and Cause and Effect
- Graphical Analysis
- Analysis of Variance and Multi Plot Diagrams
- Measurement Systems Analysis: Gauge R&R
- Sampling Techniques
- Introduction to Minitab and QIMacro Software
Analyze Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Probability and Basic Statistics
- Control Charts and Stability
- Data Normality
- Process Capability, Cp and CpK
- Types of Data
Improve Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Piloting and Implementation
- Introduction to Lean Enterprise
- Types of Waste
- Lean Tools
- 5S Program
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean – Kaizen
Control Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Statistical Process Control
- Standardization and Documentation
- Control Plans
- Mistake Proofing
Green Belt Project/ Tollgate Review