Advanced Employee Relations Training in Paris , France
Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||1 - 10 - 2023||5 - 10 - 2023||
|Paris , France||15 - 10 - 2023||19 - 10 - 2023||
|Paris , France||12 - 11 - 2023||16 - 11 - 2023||
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Senior employees in Employee Relations- Human Resources or Personnel and Administration who are directly or indirectly responsible for supporting employees while protecting the organization.
- Define Employee Relations from a legal perspective and link it with the labor law.
- Use the legal and ethical approach in dealing with personal issues of employees.
- Conduct reliable opinion surveys aimed at assessing organizational health.
- Provide tangible support to other HR functions in establishing and implementing a fair performance management culture.
- Implement a recognition system aimed at enhancing employee retention.
- List the main steps in dispute resolutions and use them to protect both employees and the organization.
- Establish a code of conduct and compliance culture in the organization.
Understanding Employee Relations (ER)
- The Importance of Knowing the Labor Law
- The Labor Law Definition of Employee Relations
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Accountabilities for Employers and Organizations
- The Importance of Balancing Rights of Both Parties
Managing Personal Issues
- The Definition of a Personal Issue
- Deciding on Counseling Tactics
- The Importance of Drawing the Line between Coaching and Counseling
- Approaches to Counseling
- Providing Counsel without Harming Organizational Interests and Accountabilities
- When to Avoid or Refuse Providing Counsel
- The Responsibilities of ER Counselors
- The Difference between Opinion and Morale Surveys
- Approaches to Measuring Morale Surveys
- The Use of Subjective and Objective Data
- The Main Key Performance Indicators in Morale Surveys
- Establishing an Employee Morale Index
Performance Management (PM)
- The Role of ER in Managing Performance
- The Components of a Fair Performance Management System
- Measuring the Tangibles: How to Use Goals and Targets in a PM System
- Measuring the Intangibles: The Role of Competencies and Values in Measuring Performance
- The Essentials of a Recognition Program
- Tangible and Intangible Rewards
- Linking Performance with Pay: The Role of ER
- Dealing with Underperformers
- The Definition of a Dispute
- Differences between Disputes - Conflicts and Differences of Opinion
- What the Labor Law Says about Disputes
- The Policy and Procedure for Dispute Resolution
- The Main Steps in Resolving Disputes
- Escalating Disputes: What to Do When Disputes Are Irreconcilable
- The definition of a grievance
- Grievances versus complaints versus whining
- The grievance handling procedures: recommended steps
- Grievance rate and grievance resolution rate
- The main KPIs for measuring your grievance resolution ratio
Codes of Conduct and Compliance
- The Definition of a Code of Conduct
- The Role of ER in Establishing Codes of Conduct
- The Main Sections in a Code of Conduct Manual
- Compliance Issues: The Role of ER