Business Analysis within a Project Environment Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : MNG180 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
Today’s organisation deals with ever increasing levels of complexity and the ever increasing speed of change. In order to achieve maximum effectiveness managers must continually sharpen their skills. In this programme you will study how to:
- Understand and apply best practices of the business analysis discipline
- Conduct a business-needs analysis to elicit stakeholder requirements
- Utilise methods, tools and techniques to identify issues and opportunities
- Develop effective requirements and communication plans
- Prepare, manage and implement solution assessment and validation
- Understand how a business analyst acts as an intermediary managing the interests and needs of both the business/project management and IT communities
- Learn how to use a systematic approach based on “A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide)” Version 2.0 and “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)” 5th Edition
- Understand and apply the systematic framework for conducting business analysis activities through the phases of the business analysis life cycle
- Provide best practices and theory with practical tools and techniques that can be applied immediately in your own organisation
Business Analysis Planning Monitoring
- Business Analysis and Project Management contexts
- Key Concepts and Knowledge Areas
- Introduction to Tasks and Techniques
- Sources of Business Analysis Information
- Business Analysis as part of a Project Plan
- Identify, analyse and communicate with relevant Project Stakeholders
- Determining activities, deliverables, resources and measures
- Define how to approve requirements and manage scope changes
- How to track, assess, and report on the quality of work
Requirements Elicitation Management Communication
- How to ensure requirements are clear, correct and consistent
- How to draw information out of stakeholders
- Recording and confirming the information provided by stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Consensus for Scope & Requirements
- Manage objectives, requirements, deliverables, & components relationships
- Manage post-implementation knowledge of requirements
- Ensure requirements are understood, and usable, by stakeholders
- Managing productive workshops and making effective presentations
Enterprise Analysis Requirements Analysis
- Identify and define why organisational change is required
- Identifying Needs for New Capabilities
- Defining solution scope and prepare the business case
- Does the Business Case justify investment required to deliver proposed solution
- Prioritizing and Organizing Requirements
- Specifying and Modelling Requirements
- Defining Assumptions and Constraints
- Verifying and Validating Requirements
- Solution Assessment & Validation
Developing Business Analysis and Project Capabilities
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Risk, responsibility, and skills analyses
- Time Management
- Case Study
Business Analysis and Project Management
- Project Scope, Schedule and Metrics
- Team Development
- Power and Influence
- Business Analysis in a Project Environment
- Personal Planning
- Commitment to Action
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.