Career Development and Succession Planning Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||1 - 10 - 2023||5 - 10 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||12 - 11 - 2023||16 - 11 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Those involved in designing, setting up or controlling career development systems; also, line managers who are involved in, or accountable for, the career development of their staff.
- Demonstrate understanding of the basics of career development and succession planning.
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning, talent management, and human capital management.
- Compare traditional and career-planning-oriented HR focus.
- Explain employee and employer career development roles.
- Examine innovative corporate career development initiatives.
- Close the developmental gap by operating and evaluating a succession planning and management program.
- Prepare individual development plans and manage career choices.
Putting People First
- Putting People Before the Numbers
- Peopleâ€™s Wants from Their Organizations
- Present Top HR Priorities
- HR Activities: Traditional Focus versus Career Development Focus
The Basics of Career Management and Succession Planning and Managemen
- Careers Today: The Importance of Development
- Definition of Career Development
- Essential Elements in an Integrated Career Development System
- Definition of Succession Planning
- Main Aims and Reasons for Establishing a Succession Planning and Management System
- Organizational Readiness for Change
Promoting a Development Culture
- Characteristics of a Development Culture
- Career Development as a Change Agent
- Roles and Responsibilities in a Development Culture
- Roleof Human Resources
- Role of Line Managers
- Role of Top Management
- Role of Developees
Identifying High Potentials
- High Potentials and High Professionals
- Assessing Individual Potential
- Best Practices to Improve the Management of High Potentials
- Qualities of Processes to Spot, Develop, and Retain High Potentials
Career Development: Tools and Methodologies
- Competencies: The Foundation for Career Development
- Coaching: An Essential Managerial Function
- Mentoring: A Must Have System for Career Development
- Career Counseling Services
Developing Internal Successors
- Making the Business Case for Succession Planning and Management
- Starting the Systematic Succession Planning and Management Program
- Refining the Program
- Assessing Present Work Requirements and Individual Job Performance
- Assessing Future Work Requirements and Individual Potential
- Closing the Development Gap