Certified Training Officer Training in London , UK
Course Code : HRM52 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the key roles and responsibilities of training departments
- Develop a training department mission statement with key result areas and key performance indicators
- Establish a comprehensive training strategy which includes training policies, procedures, and training plans
- List important steps for developing and administering training budgets
- Identify methods for evaluating the training function
- Conduct a cost benefit analysis for training activities
- Prepare business requirements for a Learning Management System (LMS) and list the necessary system selection steps
Managing a Training Department
- Defining management
- Key management functions
- Personal assessment and development plan
- Role of the training department in an organization
- Conducting a 'PESTLE' and 'SWOT' analysis
- Devising a training strategy
- Training department mission statement
- Identifying key result areas
- Training department key performance indicators
- Marketing the training function within your organization
- Training and development roles
- Structure of a training department
Mapping Training Policies, Procedures and Training Plans
- Importance of training policies
- A look at common training policies
- Drafting training policies
- Components of a training plan
- Partnering with training providers
Establishing a Training Budget
- Whose responsibility is it?
- Budget types and techniques
- Measurement, metrics and budget data
- Eight steps to creating your budget
- Tips for defending your budget
- Examples of training budgets
Evaluating the Training Function
- Reasons for evaluating the training function
- Key performance indicators
- Deciding on indicators
- Monitoring and reporting
- Measuring employees' satisfaction of the training function
- Evaluation methods
- Developing the training function's satisfaction survey
- Evaluating transfer of behavior
- Conducting a cost/benefit analysis
- Reporting return on investment
- Presenting your findings
Selecting and Implementing an LMS
- Purpose and importance of LMS
- Existing types and technology
- Common features
- Business requirements
- Defining the selection process
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.