Effective Organisational Leadership Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG115 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
There are fundamental principles that are applicable to all types of leaders, but there are also critical differences between strategic, operational, and tactical leadership. Leaders at all levels must understand these particularities so they can adapt their leadership substance and style to the requirements of the situation and their position. They must also know how to integrate these leadership approaches into an integrated whole so the organization can grow and achieve outstanding success.
- Familiarization with the strategic, operational, and tactical leadership framework.
- Identify and assess linkages and interrelations of leadership with strategy, operations, organization, and tactics.
- Understand and apply the principles and concepts of strategic leadership and operational leadership.
- Understand and apply the principles and concepts of institutional and organizational leadership and tactical leadership.
- Integrate the full spectrum of leadership levels with the needs of organizations and people.
Understanding the Leadership System and Leadership Development Framework
- Characteristics, commonalities, and differences of strategic, operational, and tactical leadership
- The relationship of the Leadership System to the Planning and Execution Framework
- Influence and motivation in a dynamic and competitive environment
- Leadership Development Framework: Understanding and applying action-logics and the stages of leadership development
- Relating the leadership development stages to strategic, operational, and tactical leadership
Tactical leadership: Front-line leadership to achieve the organization’s mission, vision, and goals
- Characteristics and requirements of tactical leaders
- Expertise and technical competence as the basis of tactical leadership
- Leading from the front & setting the example
- Coaching and mentoring
- Developing others
- Supervision, assessment, and feedback
Operational leadership: Implementing the strategy by creating winning conditions for tactical leaders
- Characteristics and requirements of operational-level leaders
- Leading the institution and organization, not just people
- Leading departments, divisions, and functions
- Cross-departmental leadership, cooperation, and influence
- Advising the top leadership
- Staff vs. line leadership
Strategic leadership: Formulating and communicating vision, mission, objectives, and strategy
- Characteristics and requirements of strategic leaders
- Strategic leadership of external stakeholders
- Strategic leadership of internal stakeholders
- When to micromanage
- Creating a strategy from the top down
Putting it all together: Creating a visionary and strategy-based organization
- What is visionary leadership and how does it relate to strategic leadership?
- Creating a culture of vision, strategy and initiative, at all levels and throughout the organization
- Creating a collaborative vision and strategy
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.