Effective Personal Productivity Training in Amsterdam , Netherlands
Course Code : MNG235 - Course Address : Marriott International - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
How you manage yourself, speaks directly on how you perform. Since, every person has a different skill set and talents, understanding and recognizing your talents, skills, energy, and time will enable you to effectively achieve both work and life goals. Over the course of this course, you will explore different time management techniques and organizational tools, which will enable you to build your own customized productivity strategy. The design of this course will aid you in finding and organizing yourself.
- Identify what personal efficiency is, including useful skill sets and attitudes
- Explore what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency and set a personal vision, dreams, and goals
- Study the 80/20 rule and the Eisenhower principle
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system
- Learn about a system that will allow you to process any type of information that crosses your desk
- Explore why you procrastinate, and develop methods for tackling tasks promptly
- Develop ideas and tools to make your household more productive and efficient
- Understanding personal efficiency
- Developing the right attitude
- Laying the foundation
- The building blocks of a good organizational system (including the 80/20 rule)
- Creating the right environment
- Setting up your info management centre
- Managing information in six easy steps
- Prioritizing your tasks with the Eisenhower principle
- The Art of Saying ' No ', when the situation demands it
- Creating routines
- Stopping procrastination now (not later)
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Marriott. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.