Employee Engagement and Retention Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||15 - 10 - 2023||19 - 10 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||19 - 11 - 2023||23 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||26 - 11 - 2023||30 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Managers who want to know the secrets of employee engagement, how it leads to improved productivity and customer service and how to encourage employees to go the extra mile.
- Understand the value of employee engagement to an organization and explain it.
- Measure the level of employee engagement in their organization.
- Design, carry out and interpret engagement surveys.
- Design, build and implement the requirements for an engagement culture.
- Identify, develop and champion the required change initiatives.
- Measure and track the impact of engagement on business performance.
Introduction and Overview
- Employee Engagement â€“ What It Is, How it Works and Why It Matters
- Why Employee Engagement Is Important to Your Organization
- How You Can Measure Engagement in Your Organization
- Employee Engagement â€“ From People to Profits
- The Doom and Gloom of a Disengaged Workforce â€“ How to Turn It Around
The Drivers for Employee Engagement
- Understanding the Drivers of Engagement
- The Right and Wrong Drivers
- The 7 Pillars of Engagement
- The Engagement Model â€“ How it Works
- The Benefits of a Committed Workforce â€“ Retention and Productivity
- Creating a Great Place to Work
Surveys Are You Engaged or Married?
- What You Need to Knowand How You Go About Finding Out
- Employee Engagement Surveys â€“ Designing and Conducting
- Employee Engagement Surveys â€“ Analyzing and Interpreting the Data
- Benchmarking â€“ How Good or Bad Are You
- Reporting on Employee Engagement Surveys
- Giving Employees Feedback
- International Survey Findings
Rules of Engagement â€“ Is it War?
- The Talent War â€“ The Cost of Losing It
- Closing the Engagement Gap â€“ How Great Companies Unlock Employee Potential for Superior Results
- Involving and Empowering Employees
- Building the Employee Brand â€“ What an Engaged Employee Looks Like
- Building High Performance Teams
Building an Engagement Culture
- Developing an Engagement Strategy
- Values â€“ The Linkage to Culture
- Tools, Tips and Advice for Employee Engagement
- Communication and Engagement
- CEO â€“ Chief Engagement Officer
- Leadership that Ignites Passion
- Using Metrics to Stay on Track
Change Embrace It or Go Broke
- Transforming a Conservative Company - The Power of Laughter
- The Change Competencies
- The 8 Stages of Change â€“ The Kotter Model
- Is your Iceberg Melting â€“ What it Might Mean for You or Your Organization
- Engagement Is Not Enough
- The Momentum Is with You â€“ Keep it Going