Employee Engagement and Retention Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
Managers who want to know the secrets of employee engagement, how it leads to improved productivity and customer service and how to encourage employees to go the extra mile.
- Understand the value of employee engagement to an organization and explain it.
- Measure the level of employee engagement in their organization.
- Design, carry out and interpret engagement surveys.
- Design, build and implement the requirements for an engagement culture.
- Identify, develop and champion the required change initiatives.
- Measure and track the impact of engagement on business performance.
Introduction and Overview
- Employee Engagement â€“ What It Is, How it Works and Why It Matters
- Why Employee Engagement Is Important to Your Organization
- How You Can Measure Engagement in Your Organization
- Employee Engagement â€“ From People to Profits
- The Doom and Gloom of a Disengaged Workforce â€“ How to Turn It Around
The Drivers for Employee Engagement
- Understanding the Drivers of Engagement
- The Right and Wrong Drivers
- The 7 Pillars of Engagement
- The Engagement Model â€“ How it Works
- The Benefits of a Committed Workforce â€“ Retention and Productivity
- Creating a Great Place to Work
Surveys Are You Engaged or Married?
- What You Need to Knowand How You Go About Finding Out
- Employee Engagement Surveys â€“ Designing and Conducting
- Employee Engagement Surveys â€“ Analyzing and Interpreting the Data
- Benchmarking â€“ How Good or Bad Are You
- Reporting on Employee Engagement Surveys
- Giving Employees Feedback
- International Survey Findings
Rules of Engagement â€“ Is it War?
- The Talent War â€“ The Cost of Losing It
- Closing the Engagement Gap â€“ How Great Companies Unlock Employee Potential for Superior Results
- Involving and Empowering Employees
- Building the Employee Brand â€“ What an Engaged Employee Looks Like
- Building High Performance Teams
Building an Engagement Culture
- Developing an Engagement Strategy
- Values â€“ The Linkage to Culture
- Tools, Tips and Advice for Employee Engagement
- Communication and Engagement
- CEO â€“ Chief Engagement Officer
- Leadership that Ignites Passion
- Using Metrics to Stay on Track
Change Embrace It or Go Broke
- Transforming a Conservative Company - The Power of Laughter
- The Change Competencies
- The 8 Stages of Change â€“ The Kotter Model
- Is your Iceberg Melting â€“ What it Might Mean for You or Your Organization
- Engagement Is Not Enough
- The Momentum Is with You â€“ Keep it Going