Employee Engagement and Retention Training in Zurich , Switzerland
Course Code : HRM41 - Course Address : Zurich Marriott - Course Fees : 7950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Zurich , Switzerland||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Zurich , Switzerland||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Managers who want to know the secrets of employee engagement, how it leads to improved productivity and customer service and how to encourage employees to go the extra mile.
- Understand the value of employee engagement to an organization and explain it.
- Measure the level of employee engagement in their organization.
- Design, carry out and interpret engagement surveys.
- Design, build and implement the requirements for an engagement culture.
- Identify, develop and champion the required change initiatives.
- Measure and track the impact of engagement on business performance.
Introduction and Overview
- Employee Engagement â€“ What It Is, How it Works and Why It Matters
- Why Employee Engagement Is Important to Your Organization
- How You Can Measure Engagement in Your Organization
- Employee Engagement â€“ From People to Profits
- The Doom and Gloom of a Disengaged Workforce â€“ How to Turn It Around
The Drivers for Employee Engagement
- Understanding the Drivers of Engagement
- The Right and Wrong Drivers
- The 7 Pillars of Engagement
- The Engagement Model â€“ How it Works
- The Benefits of a Committed Workforce â€“ Retention and Productivity
- Creating a Great Place to Work
Surveys Are You Engaged or Married?
- What You Need to Knowand How You Go About Finding Out
- Employee Engagement Surveys â€“ Designing and Conducting
- Employee Engagement Surveys â€“ Analyzing and Interpreting the Data
- Benchmarking â€“ How Good or Bad Are You
- Reporting on Employee Engagement Surveys
- Giving Employees Feedback
- International Survey Findings
Rules of Engagement â€“ Is it War?
- The Talent War â€“ The Cost of Losing It
- Closing the Engagement Gap â€“ How Great Companies Unlock Employee Potential for Superior Results
- Involving and Empowering Employees
- Building the Employee Brand â€“ What an Engaged Employee Looks Like
- Building High Performance Teams
Building an Engagement Culture
- Developing an Engagement Strategy
- Values â€“ The Linkage to Culture
- Tools, Tips and Advice for Employee Engagement
- Communication and Engagement
- CEO â€“ Chief Engagement Officer
- Leadership that Ignites Passion
- Using Metrics to Stay on Track
Change Embrace It or Go Broke
- Transforming a Conservative Company - The Power of Laughter
- The Change Competencies
- The 8 Stages of Change â€“ The Kotter Model
- Is your Iceberg Melting â€“ What it Might Mean for You or Your Organization
- Engagement Is Not Enough
- The Momentum Is with You â€“ Keep it Going
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Marriott. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.