Essential Skills for the HR Professional Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||8 - 10 - 2023||12 - 10 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||12 - 11 - 2023||16 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||19 - 11 - 2023||23 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Human Resources professionals or those who are about to start a career in Human Resources. The program is also beneficial for experienced officers and managers in Human Resources who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various Human Resources functions.
- Define communication and explain its importance to the work of HR professionals.
- Explains the main principles of business and report writing.
- Produce written HR correspondence and sample HR reports.
- Apply the basic skills of conflict resolution including influencing.
- Explain the importance of customer service in HR and the steps to build the required mindset.
- Apply basic coaching and counseling techniques in HR specific situations.
Human Resources and Communication
- Definition of Communication
- Communication in HR
- Characteristics of an Effective HR Communicator
- Questioning Techniques
- Listening and Empathy
- Interviewing Techniques:
- The STAR Technique
- The FACT Technique
- The Probing Technique
- The Leading Technique
- Basics of Public Speaking
HR Business Communication and HR Report
- Basics of Business Writing
- Writing HR Reports
- Common Mistakes in Writing HR Correspondence and Reports
- Examples of HR Correspondence and Reports
Conflict Resolution: A Required Skill for HR Professionals
- Definition of Conflict
- Sources of Conflict in HR
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Model
- Influencing Skills
- Practical Applications in HR
Client-Centric HR Departments
- Definition of Customer Service
- Internal Customers versus External Customers
- The Importance of Customer Service in HR
- HR Customers – Who Are They!
- Building a Customer Service Mentality in the HR Department
Coaching and Counselling Employees and Line Managers
- Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring
- Importance of Coaching and Counselling to HR Professionals
- Difference between Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring
- The 5 Principles of Coaching:
- Principle 1: Feedback
- Principle 2: Accountability
- Principle 3 Challenge
- Principle 4: Tension
- Principle 5: Systems
- The “TGROW” Model of a Super Coach (Topic, Goal, Reality, Options, Will)
Emotional Intelligence (EI): The Base for Honing HR Professional Competencies
- Definition of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- The Importance of EI for HR Professionals
- Developing EI Competencies
- Daily Applications in the HR Environment