Financial Management Certificate Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : FBA150 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate financial management.
- Leverage their understanding in the macro finance roles from strategic and operational perspectives.
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting and cost of capital.
- Gain knowledge of how equities and fixed-income securities are priced.
- Develop dynamic strategic financial planning models.
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control.
- Manage their working capital effectively.
- Apply conservative and aggressive approaches in working capital management.
The Scope of Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Functions
- Dimensions of Capital Raising
- Four Key Financial Statements
- Financial Statements and Cash Flow Analysis
- Types of Financial Ratios
- Future and Present Values Practical Applications
Strategic and Operational Financial Planning
- Overview of the Planning Process
- Long-Term Financial Planning
- Sustainable Growth Model
- Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Assumptions to Generate Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Building Strategic Financial Models
- Modeling What-If-Analysis
Corporate Finance, Capital Budgeting and Cost of Capital
- The Capital Budgeting Process
- Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Discounted Payback Period
- Profitability Index
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Measures of Corporate Leverage
- Dividends and Share Repurchases
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- Methods of Acquisitions
- Motives for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Anti-Takeover Measures
- Value Maximizing Strategies
- Bankruptcy and Financial Distress
- Major Causes of Business Failure
- Bankruptcy Laws
- Valuing a Target Company
Stock and Bond Valuation
- Valuation Fundamentals
- The Basic Valuation Model
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Zero Growth and Constant Growth Valuation Models
- Variable Growth Model
Short-Term Financial Management
- The Cash Conversion Cycle and Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Operational Defensive Intervals
- Accounts Payable Management
- Aggressive versus Conservative Approach
- Working Capital Management
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.