Financial Management Certificate Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||22 - 10 - 2023||26 - 10 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||5 - 11 - 2023||9 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate financial management.
- Leverage their understanding in the macro finance roles from strategic and operational perspectives.
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting and cost of capital.
- Gain knowledge of how equities and fixed-income securities are priced.
- Develop dynamic strategic financial planning models.
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control.
- Manage their working capital effectively.
- Apply conservative and aggressive approaches in working capital management.
The Scope of Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Functions
- Dimensions of Capital Raising
- Four Key Financial Statements
- Financial Statements and Cash Flow Analysis
- Types of Financial Ratios
- Future and Present Values Practical Applications
Strategic and Operational Financial Planning
- Overview of the Planning Process
- Long-Term Financial Planning
- Sustainable Growth Model
- Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Assumptions to Generate Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Building Strategic Financial Models
- Modeling What-If-Analysis
Corporate Finance, Capital Budgeting and Cost of Capital
- The Capital Budgeting Process
- Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Discounted Payback Period
- Profitability Index
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Measures of Corporate Leverage
- Dividends and Share Repurchases
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- Methods of Acquisitions
- Motives for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Anti-Takeover Measures
- Value Maximizing Strategies
- Bankruptcy and Financial Distress
- Major Causes of Business Failure
- Bankruptcy Laws
- Valuing a Target Company
Stock and Bond Valuation
- Valuation Fundamentals
- The Basic Valuation Model
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Zero Growth and Constant Growth Valuation Models
- Variable Growth Model
Short-Term Financial Management
- The Cash Conversion Cycle and Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Operational Defensive Intervals
- Accounts Payable Management
- Aggressive versus Conservative Approach
- Working Capital Management