Fundamentals of Accounting Training in Munich , Germany
Course Code : FBA168 - Course Address : Pullman Hotel Munich - Course Fees : 7900 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Munich , Germany||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Munich , Germany||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Munich , Germany||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of accounting in running the business.
- Acquire basic accounting knowledge and skills needed to better support management.
- Properly distinguish and classify account categories within the accounting system in the company.
- Accurately account for transactions affecting assets, liabilities and equities.
- Correctly account for transactions affecting revenues and expenses.
- Effectively prepare statements of income and balance sheets.
- Perform hands-on bank reconciliation, account analysis, and General Ledger (GL) to sub-ledger reconciliation.
Importance of Accounting in Business
- The Role and Purpose of Accounting
- The Accounting System
- The Fundamental Accounting Equation
The Accounting Principles
- Accrual versus Cash Basis Accounting
- Matching Principle and Revenue Recognition
- Steps of the Accounting Cycle:
- Analyzing Transactions
- Recording Transactions
- Preparing Trial Balance
- Recording Adjusting Entries
- Recording Closing Entries
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Preparing Post-Closing Trial Balance
Analyzing and Recording Transactions
- Using Accounts to Summarize Transactions
- The Rules of Debits and Credits
- Preparing Trial Balance (TB)
Accounting for Assets
- Cash and Bank Accounts
- Accounts and Notes Receivable and Allowance for Doubtful Debts
- Inventory and Cost of Sale
- Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets
Accounting for Liabilities and Equity
- Current Liabilities and Long-Term Liabilities
- Contributed Capital and Retained Earnings
- Adjusting for Accruals
- Adjusting for Deferrals
Preparing Financial Statements
- The Income Statement
- Statement of Owners’ Equity
- The Balance Sheet
- Performing Bank Reconciliation
- Performing Account Analysis
- Course Review Material
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Pullman Hotel. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.