High Impact Business Communication Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG117 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This course is about effective communications skills essential for both organisational and personal success.
It provides a superb opportunity for professionals to take those skills to a higher level maximising personal impact and achieving business objectives.
There is a wealth of practical guidance on improving the effectiveness of various forms of written communication
This course will present how writing and presentation skills can work in tandem to achieve results.
If you want your reports, memos, letters and e-mail to be read with interest and acted upon and if you want to be able to present your ideas with impact and effectiveness, this is the right course for you.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Improve the effectiveness of your reports, proposals, emails, letters and other communication
- Develop more efficient writing processes, improving project and time management
- Meet the needs of your readerships/audiences enabling them achieve their own objectives
- Develop your presentational skills and the techniques to enhance impact and effectiveness
- Deploy the right techniques, tools and skills for a wide variety of communications challenges
Improving Business Communication & What Makes an Effective Report
- Barriers and pitfalls of business communication
- Differences between written and spoken communication and their implications
- Characteristics of an effective report
- Understanding the readers’ needs
- Report layout and design for clarity and impact
- Structure - the macrostructure and the microstructure
Readability, Writing Style and the Writing Process
- Sentences, paragraphs and readability
- Generating ideas – Mind mapping and brain storming
- Sources of information and research techniques
- Selecting and structuring the content – logical sequencing
- Proofreading, grammar and punctuation
- Tables, diagrams, figures and graphs
E-mails, Letters and Other Business Writing/What Makes an Effective Presentation
- Managing e-mails to be noticed
- Writing effective business letters
- Writing professional agendas and minutes
- Writing instructions and guidelines
- Characteristics of effective presentations
- Preparing a persuasive business presentation
- The pillars of effective presentations
- Setting and meeting objectives
- Meeting the audience’s needs
- Structuring the presentation and making a case
- Positive body language
- Using visuals effectively
Making a Case & Influencing Skills
- Choosing words for maximum impact
- Handling questions from your audience
- Team presentations to convince critics
- Supporting presentations with written documentation
- Making a persuasive business case
- Influencing Skills and getting support
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.