ITIL 4 FOUNDATION Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||22 - 10 - 2023||26 - 10 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||5 - 11 - 2023||9 - 11 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||26 - 11 - 2023||30 - 11 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Course Objectives :
- Key IT service management concepts.
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management.
- The 4 dimensions of service management.
- The purpose and components of the service value system.
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect.
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices.
- Sit the ITIL4 foundation examination - Sample papers are set during the class by instructors to take during the class or as homework exercises.
Course Outlines :
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles; Focus on value; Start where you are; Progress iteratively with feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Keep it simple and practical; Optimize and automate
- The 4 dimensions of service management; Organizations and people; Information and technology; Partners and suppliers; Value streams and processes
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain, its inputs and outputs, and its role in supporting value streams
- Service value chain elements; Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain / Build, Deliver & support
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain: - Continual Improvement (including continual improvement model); Change control; Incident management; Problem Management; Service request management; Service desk; Service level management
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices: - Information security management; Relationship management; Supplier management; Availability management; Capacity and performance management; Service configuration management; IT asset management; Business analysis; Service continuity management; Deployment management; Monitoring and event management; Release management