ITIL 4 FOUNDATION Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG245 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Course Objectives :
- Key IT service management concepts.
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management.
- The 4 dimensions of service management.
- The purpose and components of the service value system.
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect.
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices.
- Sit the ITIL4 foundation examination - Sample papers are set during the class by instructors to take during the class or as homework exercises.
Course Outlines :
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles; Focus on value; Start where you are; Progress iteratively with feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Keep it simple and practical; Optimize and automate
- The 4 dimensions of service management; Organizations and people; Information and technology; Partners and suppliers; Value streams and processes
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain, its inputs and outputs, and its role in supporting value streams
- Service value chain elements; Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain / Build, Deliver & support
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain: - Continual Improvement (including continual improvement model); Change control; Incident management; Problem Management; Service request management; Service desk; Service level management
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices: - Information security management; Relationship management; Supplier management; Availability management; Capacity and performance management; Service configuration management; IT asset management; Business analysis; Service continuity management; Deployment management; Monitoring and event management; Release management
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.