Introduction to Business Process Improvement Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG239 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Building the Business Process Improvement (BPI) Framework
- Business process improvement vs. re-engineering
- Driving innovation with BPI
- Benchmarking your personal BPI skills
Uncovering BPI challenges
- The evolution of process improvement
- Defining a business process with the Business Process Improvement Framework (BPIF)
Evaluating the Organization
Analyzing the organizational mission and vision
- Pinpointing influences on the business
- Five forces
Developing a communication plan
- Identifying key stakeholder's needs
- Defining the phases of communication
Outlining the Current Process
Creating a Process Inventory
- Defining different documentation methods
- Determining Business Rules
- Applying process prioritization techniques
Enhancing your modeling skills
- Evaluating modeling techniques and key principles
- Modeling a cross-functional activity diagram
Designing appropriate measurements
- Linking business drivers to measurements
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Analyzing and Improving the Process
Relating process measures to business drivers
- Analyzing process performance
- Recognizing the causes of poor process performance
Leveraging problem analysis criteria
- Business rules
- Investigating root cause using problem mapping tools
- Relating root cause analysis to a business process
Modeling the "To-Be" Solution
Designing appropriate success criteria
- Optimizing vs. enhancing your business process
- Focusing on customer needs
- Determining value and uniqueness
- Dissecting the "To-Be" process
Assessing process performance
- Deriving KPIs from business drivers
- Developing a KPI dashboard
- Creating an assessment plan for your own process
Managing and Implementing Change
Maximizing stakeholder buy-in
- Targeting key stakeholders
- Identifying stakeholder communication styles
- Differentiating approach based on project phase
Driving change in organizations
- Determining barriers to change
- Identifying positive and negative forces for change
- Developing and applying a force field analysis approach
Facilitating acceptance in your organization
- Determining organizational necessities
- Communicating the innovation effectively
- Preparing the implementation plan
- Integrating BPI into Your Organization
Implementing continuous improvement
- Recognizing the history of continuous improvement
- Shadow pyramid
- Six Sigma
- Deploying SCARF to empower stakeholders
Creating a Business Process Improvement Center (BPIC)
- Leveraging the BPIC to support stakeholders, business strategy, and knowledge capture
- Applying the BPI framework using the BPIC
- Promoting a structured approach to BPI
Focusing on feedback and measurement
- Appraising BPI processes in organizations
- Prioritizing changes using the Ease/Impact matrix
- Detailing the BPI implementation plan=
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.