Knowledge Management Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : MNG141 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
The course will concentrate on the people aspects of Knowledge Management rather than the technology involved. Knowledge Management requires the creation of a culture in which people are willing to share not only their successes but also, sometimes their failures.
The knowledge inside any organisation is probably the greatest asset you have; hence the need to protect and develop it. This course will show you how to do so and how to develop the necessary practices. The use of enterprise social networking, blogs and multimedia for example are transforming knowledge management and contributing to efforts to make work enjoyable and interesting.
The course will feature:
- How to create a culture of sharing
- How to develop a ‘learning organisation’
- How to motivate employees positively to be team players
- How to ensure departments initiate knowledge sharing and reciprocate to initiatives from elsewhere
- How to build systems that recognise efforts to share knowledge
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Capture sharedknowledge
- Create an atmosphere of mutual trust
- Develop the supervisory and management teams towards empowering employees
- Engage the workforce in the day to day activities of the organisation
- Introduce a performance management system that encourages knowledge management
What is meant by Knowledge Management, Empowerment and by Engagement?
- Definition of a learning organisation, people, teams, organisation
- Understanding competitive advantage, productivity and profit
- Characteristics of engaged employees and of disengaged employees
- Characteristics of empowered employees and un-empowered employees
- Motivation – Intrinsic and extrinsic
Techniques for Engaging Employees
- Informal participative decision-making programmes
- Job enrichment
- Self-managed work teams
- Informal and formal consultation processes
- Enterprise Social Networking, Blogs Multimedia
The Role of the Supervisor and Team Leader in Knowledge Management
- Getting the “Quid pro Quo” – initiative vs. reciprocation
- The Interpersonal skills involved – listening, communicating, assertiveness and influence
- The responsibility for people
- Recognition for efforts to share knowledge
Empowered Performance Reviews
- Making Knowledge Management a part of performance management
- Motivating through feedback
- The importance of praise and how to make it more effective
- Providing genuine development, continuous learning
Handling Change, Networking and Systems
- The change curve
- Upwards management
- Involving suppliers and contractors, supply chain
- People to people business
- Return to social networking
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.