Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG190 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
As people progress in their career and are promoted they soon realise that new skills are required to manage other people and to lead teams effectively. This programme will provide a framework to understand the key drivers of leadership and management success and a toolbox of essential team leadership and management skills.
- The key team leadership and management skills, and when to use them
- How to motivate and coach teams to higher performance
- Understand the difference between managing and leading
- Explore the main drivers of leadership and management success
- Understand the key leadership and management skills, including:
- goal-setting and motivation
- impact and influence
- customer service
- emotional intelligence
- time management
- listening, feedback, appraisal and learning
- managing conflict and challenge
- performance management
- reporting up (how to manage your boss)
- profit and loss
- coaching for performance
- change and transition
- personal development
- Create a personal development plan based on the above skills
- The history of leadership
- The difference between leadership and management
- How leadership drives performance
- The leadership cycle: daily, weekly, monthly, …
- Leadership toolbox: the key leadership and management skills
- Personal leadership inventory
- Vision and mission
- Purpose and potential
- Presentation skills and personal impact
- Mindset and resilience
- How to create alignment: personal, team and business goals
- Connecting with customers (internal and external)
- Mindset and motivation
- Limiting beliefs and other brakes on performance
- Emotional intelligence and influence
- Teamwork and trust
- Deep listening
- Reflection and learning
- Effective delegation
- Coaching for performance: theory
- Coaching for performance: practice
- Team coaching
- Mission control: managing people and projects
- Time management and profit
Managing People and Change
- Theories of change: why we find change hard / how to make it easy
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Difficult conversations and conflict
- Working relationships (managing up and down)
- Leadership and management skills: summary
- Personal development plans
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.