Leadership and Strategic Impact Training in Amsterdam , Netherlands
Course Code : MNG120 - Course Address : Marriott International - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This course will boost you to the next level of strategic management. This highly interactive course will challenge Managers to think about their leadership role and their contribution to strategy development and/or implementation.
This course will provide delegates with the information to understand the latest thinking in the field of strategy and will challenge them to use latest thinking methods and tools to gain a deeper understanding of their own organisation's strategic strengths and weaknesses.
In this course, delegates will expand their strategic capability, be agile in responding to both internal and external changes, sharpen their individual leadership skills, and respond to the challenge of balancing operational excellence while keeping a focus on company strategy.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Examine their higher level of strategic management and thinking
- Know how to develop a dynamic approach to managing strategy
- Understand the difference between strategic planning and strategic thinking
- Practice strategic thinking and analysis at an advanced level
- Learn how to communicate your strategy to engage with your people
Strategic Challenges faced by Leaders
- What is strategy? Are corporate strategy and competitive strategy different?
- The problems of strategic planning
- Popular strategy tools - understanding their limits
- Understanding the business environment
- How do we measure success?
- Strategic thinking methods and tools
New Approaches to Strategy Development
- Competitive strategy
- Resource-based strategy
- Blue Ocean strategy
- Disruptive strategy
- Emergent strategy
- What approach should be used?
Strategic Leaders: Influence and communication
- Setting Corporate Direction: Mission, Vision and Values
- Strategic analysis
- Strategy formulation – choices and risks
- Developing a strategic plan
- Define strategic objectives, measures and targets
- Strategy Maps – behaviours and outputs
What you measure is what you get
- Use Balanced Scorecard to improve management and business processes
- Reporting: dashboards and traffic lights
- Develop operational plans: Budgets and financial accounts
- Matching outcomes to resources
- Gather and analyse operational data
- Use data to review and strengthen strategies
Personal challenge - Plan to Act
- Review your organisation’s mission, vision and values
- Analyse your business’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Recommend a strategy for your business
- Elements of a business plan for your business
- The planning process: improvement?
- How to gain a commitment to action
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Marriott. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.