Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG191 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challenges organizations may face. Being an effective leader involves much more than just getting things done. It involves getting the right things done by developing and managing motivated, high- performing teams. In this programme you will:
- Understand the practices of the world’s greatest leaders
- Create a clear and compelling vision of the future
- Become a leader who empowers your team and brings out their best
- Learn how to organize and manage your priorities so that big things control little things
- Recognise leadership qualities inside yourself
- Recognize your potential as a leader
- Understand the practices of empowering leaders
- Improve personal productivity and use of time
- Understand the fundamentals of teams and leadership within a team environment
- Learn the process for developing high performance teams
- Establish clear performance expectations for your team and develop the ability to confront poor performance
- Principles of effective leadership
- Appreciate own leadership strengths and limitations
- Types of leadership styles : controlling & empowering styles
- Flexibility in leadership behavior
- Imparting values to followers
- The difference between Leadership and Management
Leadership Roles and Practices
- Important roles of a leader
- Taking responsibility
- Setting a clear vision
- Developing goals and objectives
- Motivating employees
- Building morale to achieve goals
Productive Leadership through Self-Mastery
- What is self-mastery
- Your Interpersonal Interaction Style
- Techniques to manage your emotions
- Taking control of your time
- Setting priorities for productivity
Building High Performing Team
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Creating high performance teams
- Stages of team development
- How to achieve team cohesiveness
- Identifying members’ developmental needs
- Setting performance expectations
Empowering others to succeed
- What does an empowering leader do?
- Tips for empowering employees
- How to delegate successfully
- Strategies to become an empowering leader
- Empowering other leaders
- Empowerment in conflict management
- Developing an action plan
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.