Management Excellence Masterclass Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG195 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This programme has been designed for people already in a staff management position, or those about to take up an appointment, who want to review their management style, explore the latest thinking and models for effective management and leadership, and develop their skills to become excellent in their roles.
- Review their personal management style
- Investigate the differences between management and leadership
- Be able to build and develop high performing teams
- Analyse and put into action the latest research in employee motivation
- Learn simple but effective tools to manage performance
- Develop flexibility in influencing style to be able to handle different situations
- Learn to think and plan strategically
- Be able to generate commitment and confidence
- Manage change proactively and positively
- Take charge of their own continuing development
Managing in the 21st Century
- Understanding the current working environment
- Personal style in managing
- Management and leadership
- Identifying core purpose and priorities
- Planning and organising
- New trends and developments in management, leadership and organisations
Developing Excellence in Teams
- Team goals and the importance of teamwork
- Working groups. teams and high performance teams
- Defining critical team roles and responsibilities
- Innovative problem solving and effective decision making
- Tools and techniques for team development
- Virtual and remote teams
- Understanding and influencing the factors that affect performance
- Creating clear goals and objectives
- The importance of how you do it as well as what you do
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Recognising and using motivational factors at work
- Building on strengths or eliminating weaknesses
Excellence in Communication
- The importance of clarity and effective communication
- Identifying personal style
- Developing style flexibility to handle different situations and people
- Handling difficult and conflict situations
- Dealing with cross cultural differences
- Using email and telephone communication to maximum effect
- Stakeholders and networks – how influence is applied
- Strategic thinking and environmental scanning to say ahead
- Understanding and managing change
- Taking charge of your own development
- Action planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.