Managing and Coordinating Training Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||8 - 10 - 2023||12 - 10 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||12 - 11 - 2023||16 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Training and development managers, officers and coordinators involved in the needs analysis process, organizing training program and evaluating the results of training.
- Describe how business strategy influences training.
- Identify some critical training concepts including principles of adult learning and learning styles.
- Identify different methods of needs assessment and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- List the characteristics of an effective trainer and identify some of the problems and solutions of training delivery.
- Create a work environment that facilitates transfer of training.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training.
Strategic Training and Development
- The Strategic Training and Development Process
- Roles of Employees and Managers
- Top Management Support
- Aligning Training to Strategy
Some Critical Training Concepts
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Learning Styles
- The Experiential Approach to Training
The Training Needs Assessment Process (TNA)
- Why Do a Needs Assessment?
- Who Should Participate in Needs Assessment?
- Methods Used in Needs Assessment
- Advantages and Disadvantages of TNA Methods
- The Needs Assessment Process
Designing the Training Program
- The Basics of Training Design: Gagneâ€™s Principles
- Training Design Activities
- Purposes of Training Objectives
- Writing Training Objectives
- Developing Course Material
To Buy or to Design
- The Purchase-or-Design Decision
Delivering the Training Program
- The Training Session Plan
- Training Delivery Activities
- The Trainer, Train-The-Trainer and Trainees
- The Training Site
- Seating Arrangement
- Scheduling and Administering the Training
- Training Delivery: Problems and Solutions
Transfer of Training
- What is Transfer of Training?
- Barriers to the Transfer of Training
- Transfer of Training Framework:
- Role of Management, Trainer and Trainees, Before, During and After the Training
- Why Conduct Training Evaluations?
- Models of Training Evaluation
- Kirkpatrickâ€™s Four Levels of Evaluation
- Phillipsâ€™ ROI Process Model