Managing and Coordinating Training Training in Zurich , Switzerland
Course Code : HRM31 - Course Address : Zurich Marriott - Course Fees : 7950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Zurich , Switzerland||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Zurich , Switzerland||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Zurich , Switzerland||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Training and development managers, officers and coordinators involved in the needs analysis process, organizing training program and evaluating the results of training.
- Describe how business strategy influences training.
- Identify some critical training concepts including principles of adult learning and learning styles.
- Identify different methods of needs assessment and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- List the characteristics of an effective trainer and identify some of the problems and solutions of training delivery.
- Create a work environment that facilitates transfer of training.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training.
Strategic Training and Development
- The Strategic Training and Development Process
- Roles of Employees and Managers
- Top Management Support
- Aligning Training to Strategy
Some Critical Training Concepts
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Learning Styles
- The Experiential Approach to Training
The Training Needs Assessment Process (TNA)
- Why Do a Needs Assessment?
- Who Should Participate in Needs Assessment?
- Methods Used in Needs Assessment
- Advantages and Disadvantages of TNA Methods
- The Needs Assessment Process
Designing the Training Program
- The Basics of Training Design: Gagneâ€™s Principles
- Training Design Activities
- Purposes of Training Objectives
- Writing Training Objectives
- Developing Course Material
To Buy or to Design
- The Purchase-or-Design Decision
Delivering the Training Program
- The Training Session Plan
- Training Delivery Activities
- The Trainer, Train-The-Trainer and Trainees
- The Training Site
- Seating Arrangement
- Scheduling and Administering the Training
- Training Delivery: Problems and Solutions
Transfer of Training
- What is Transfer of Training?
- Barriers to the Transfer of Training
- Transfer of Training Framework:
- Role of Management, Trainer and Trainees, Before, During and After the Training
- Why Conduct Training Evaluations?
- Models of Training Evaluation
- Kirkpatrickâ€™s Four Levels of Evaluation
- Phillipsâ€™ ROI Process Model
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Marriott. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.