Managing the Cash Cycle - Accounts Receivable and Payable Best Practices Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 8800 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||1 - 10 - 2023||12 - 10 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||19 - 11 - 2023||30 - 11 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||3 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
The importance of cash cycle coming from fact that moving cash generating profit , so as much as you improve the cash cycle , as much as get more profit. Accounts receivable and payables best practices playing main rule in improving cash cycle.
By attending this training course, delegates will understand:
- Financial position , Financial performance and cash flow statement
- The deferent between Cash flow and net profit
- What is IFRS and IAS historical and future?
- Revenues recognition and accounts receivables best practices
- Pricing methods , market types and product life cycle
- Source of short term finance and capital structure.
- Cash flow and working capital management using latest technology.
- How to improve Cash cycle and operation cycle using best practices.
- Accounts payable best practices, payment methods, using technology and communication.
- How to improve Inventory and supply chain management using best practices.
- Enhance the understanding of accounting environment, kay financial statement and IFRS.
- Identify the accounts receivables best practices and improve credit terms management.
- Identify inventory and supply chain management best practices.
- Identify accounts payable management best practices.
- Improve cash and working capital management skills using latest technology and best tools.
- Enhance the understanding of the cash cycle and cash cycle management.
- Accounting as a source of information
- Accounting terminology
- Financial Positon and financial performance
- Cash flow VS net Profit
- Preparing , presenting and understanding cash flow statement
- IFRS and IAS Overview
Accounts Receivables Overview
- Defining best practices in AR
- Revenues recognition as per IAS 18 and IFRS 15
- Accounts receivables Process .
- Accounts receivables presentation and provision for doubtful debts.
- Cost of credit
- Credit terms of trading
- Effective customers service and customer satisfaction
Pricing Decision ,Product Life Cycle And Market Types
- General Pricing approaches
- Product Life Cycle and Pricing Decisions
- Market types
- Price elasticity of Demand
- Exchange rate risk
- Credit risk management
- Assisting the impact of a change in credit terms
Short Term Source Of Finance And Capital Structure
- Factoring receivables
- Trade credit
- Short Term bank Loans
- Secured Financing
- Other types of working capital finance
- Capital structure management and limitations
- The Importance of cash and cash flow
- Optimal Cash balance
- Speeding up cash collection (Collection tools and techniques )
- Slowing Cash Payments
- EOQ applied to cash management
- Forecasting future cash flow
- Cash ratios analyses
Working Capital Management
- Account receivables turnover
- Inventory turnover
- Account Payables turnover
- Cash cycle and operating cycle
- Marketable securities management
- Working capital ratios
Accounts Payables Overview
- Account payables definition and presentation
- Define best practices in AP
- Moving beyond P2P
- End to end AP Process
- Handling invoices
- Defining the issues in AP
- Managing Risks
Inventory And Supply Chain Management
- Economic order quantity ( EOQ )
- Just – in- Time (JIT) and Kanban inventory system
- Distribution network system
- Logistics excellence
- Customer service management
- Achieving organizational excellence in warehouse operation
- Auto ID system
- Electronica data integration
- Accounts payable and receivables work flow
- Master vendor file management
- Electronic invoice
- Using the Internal for AP effectiveness
- How to avoid duplicate payment
- Reporting forms
Payments and Communication
- Letter of Credit ( LC )
- Cash against documents
- Procurement cards
- Payments status information to vendor
- Communication with internal customers