Managing the Cash Cycle - Accounts Receivable and Payable Best Practices Training in Paris , France
Course Code : FBA166 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 12200 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
The importance of cash cycle coming from fact that moving cash generating profit , so as much as you improve the cash cycle , as much as get more profit. Accounts receivable and payables best practices playing main rule in improving cash cycle.
By attending this training course, delegates will understand:
- Financial position , Financial performance and cash flow statement
- The deferent between Cash flow and net profit
- What is IFRS and IAS historical and future?
- Revenues recognition and accounts receivables best practices
- Pricing methods , market types and product life cycle
- Source of short term finance and capital structure.
- Cash flow and working capital management using latest technology.
- How to improve Cash cycle and operation cycle using best practices.
- Accounts payable best practices, payment methods, using technology and communication.
- How to improve Inventory and supply chain management using best practices.
- Enhance the understanding of accounting environment, kay financial statement and IFRS.
- Identify the accounts receivables best practices and improve credit terms management.
- Identify inventory and supply chain management best practices.
- Identify accounts payable management best practices.
- Improve cash and working capital management skills using latest technology and best tools.
- Enhance the understanding of the cash cycle and cash cycle management.
- Accounting as a source of information
- Accounting terminology
- Financial Positon and financial performance
- Cash flow VS net Profit
- Preparing , presenting and understanding cash flow statement
- IFRS and IAS Overview
Accounts Receivables Overview
- Defining best practices in AR
- Revenues recognition as per IAS 18 and IFRS 15
- Accounts receivables Process .
- Accounts receivables presentation and provision for doubtful debts.
- Cost of credit
- Credit terms of trading
- Effective customers service and customer satisfaction
Pricing Decision ,Product Life Cycle And Market Types
- General Pricing approaches
- Product Life Cycle and Pricing Decisions
- Market types
- Price elasticity of Demand
- Exchange rate risk
- Credit risk management
- Assisting the impact of a change in credit terms
Short Term Source Of Finance And Capital Structure
- Factoring receivables
- Trade credit
- Short Term bank Loans
- Secured Financing
- Other types of working capital finance
- Capital structure management and limitations
- The Importance of cash and cash flow
- Optimal Cash balance
- Speeding up cash collection (Collection tools and techniques )
- Slowing Cash Payments
- EOQ applied to cash management
- Forecasting future cash flow
- Cash ratios analyses
Working Capital Management
- Account receivables turnover
- Inventory turnover
- Account Payables turnover
- Cash cycle and operating cycle
- Marketable securities management
- Working capital ratios
Accounts Payables Overview
- Account payables definition and presentation
- Define best practices in AP
- Moving beyond P2P
- End to end AP Process
- Handling invoices
- Defining the issues in AP
- Managing Risks
Inventory And Supply Chain Management
- Economic order quantity ( EOQ )
- Just – in- Time (JIT) and Kanban inventory system
- Distribution network system
- Logistics excellence
- Customer service management
- Achieving organizational excellence in warehouse operation
- Auto ID system
- Electronica data integration
- Accounts payable and receivables work flow
- Master vendor file management
- Electronic invoice
- Using the Internal for AP effectiveness
- How to avoid duplicate payment
- Reporting forms
Payments and Communication
- Letter of Credit ( LC )
- Cash against documents
- Procurement cards
- Payments status information to vendor
- Communication with internal customers
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.