Organisational Resilience Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG122 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Organisational Resilience is the ability to anticipate, avoid, protect, withstand, mitigate, respond and recover from the effects of change or adversity whether natural or man-made. It is the capacity of an organisation to plan for and adapt to change, or disruption.
Organisational Resilience as a corporate strategic goal therefore is crucially important, it is the organisation’s capability to anticipate key events from emerging trends, constantly adapt to change, and rapidly bounce back from disaster. This course explores these and other concepts of resilience to understand key mechanisms that organisations should develop to best cope with ongoing and continuous change and to recover from adversity. Resilient organisations are forward thinking with proactive personnel, productive businesses and learning environments, they are able to foresee relevant scenarios that may have damaging effects on the organisation’s operations. Therefore if you have, or could have, a key role to play in the resilience of your organisation, then this course is for you.
This course will feature:
- Identification & investigation of 13 indicators that assesses the Resilience of an organisation.
- How individuals in Resilient organisations are attentive & continuously search for mechanisms to improve the reliability of operations across the whole organisation.
- How resilient organisations believe that with purpose, whatever disaster hits them, & regardless of the harm caused, they can recover & bounce back from trauma, quickly restoring business capabilities.
- How to adopt a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, & improving your Organisational Resilience Management System.
- Analysis of USA & Australian National Organisational Resilience Standards.
With a clear focus on developing confidence and leadership capabilities in organisational resilience, this programme will equip you with the necessary skills and information to give your organisation the ability to continue to function effectively in the event of business threatening events.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand organisation’s risk, security, safety, preparedness, resilience, response, high reliability & recovery requirements.
- Design policy, objectives and controls for you to manage Change as well as Risk.
- Apply current theories, concepts, practices & innovative solutions to organisational resilience.
- Determine how to monitor & review the performance & effectiveness of your Organisational Resilience Management system.
- Apply Continual Organisational Resilient improvement based on objective measurement.
Resilience is a Concept rather than a Discipline - But in the 21st Century Organisations must Strive to Achieve it as a Strategic Goal
- The 13 Indicators and Principles of Resilience
- Business and Community resilience case studies & lessons learned
- Organisational and Environmental Risk, Threats & Impact Perspectives
- Understanding the impact of change or disaster on the Organisation
- Strategic Crisis and Emergency Management in a Resilience framework
- Strategic Risk and Risk Behaviour & People Skills in Risk Perception
Resilience also includes Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Management - “Survive but also Thrive in the Face of Adversity”
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach (ISO 22301) to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of change and crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to all stakeholders
- Crisis Consequence and Recovery Management
Communication & Culture -The Demands of “Black Swan” Thinking
- Building ‘black swan’ resilience
- Strategic Anticipation and Foresight Analysis
- Managing the unpredictable using Scenario Planning
- Building more flexible teams and adaptive organisations
- Community (Societal) and interrelationship & Organisational Resilience
- Risk communication in high hazard environments
Five Main Principles of Organisational Resilience
- Leadership - Setting the priorities, commitment and allocating resources
- Culture - A resilient culture is built on principles of empowerment, purpose and trust
- People - Enhancing business resilience through people selection (HR)
- Systems - Globalization and systems enable resilience
- Settings - Resilient Virtual Organisation, workplace resilience equals workplace agility
- Understanding the demands and styles of leadership to enable the above principles
In Today’s Multi-risk World, Organisations must be fully aware of Safety, Security & High Reliability Features & Characteristics
- Best practice techniques for promoting a Safety Culture
- Assessing improvements & linking safety culture with an HSE Safe Management System (SMS)
- The fundamentals of Security Management & Asset Protection
- Features and characteristics of high reliability organisations
- How to develop & implement plans, procedures & tools to test & prove your whole Resilience System
- Course Evaluation
Current issues in international business
- International assignments and global career development
- Culture shock and global working
- International Human Resource issues
- Culture and decision-making
- Personal action planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
What is the schedule for the course?
What do I need to bring to the course?
What is the instructor's background and experience?
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page