Organisational Resilience Training in Paris , France
Course Code : MNG122 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Organisational Resilience is the ability to anticipate, avoid, protect, withstand, mitigate, respond and recover from the effects of change or adversity whether natural or man-made. It is the capacity of an organisation to plan for and adapt to change, or disruption.
Organisational Resilience as a corporate strategic goal therefore is crucially important, it is the organisation’s capability to anticipate key events from emerging trends, constantly adapt to change, and rapidly bounce back from disaster. This course explores these and other concepts of resilience to understand key mechanisms that organisations should develop to best cope with ongoing and continuous change and to recover from adversity. Resilient organisations are forward thinking with proactive personnel, productive businesses and learning environments, they are able to foresee relevant scenarios that may have damaging effects on the organisation’s operations. Therefore if you have, or could have, a key role to play in the resilience of your organisation, then this course is for you.
This course will feature:
- Identification & investigation of 13 indicators that assesses the Resilience of an organisation.
- How individuals in Resilient organisations are attentive & continuously search for mechanisms to improve the reliability of operations across the whole organisation.
- How resilient organisations believe that with purpose, whatever disaster hits them, & regardless of the harm caused, they can recover & bounce back from trauma, quickly restoring business capabilities.
- How to adopt a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, & improving your Organisational Resilience Management System.
- Analysis of USA & Australian National Organisational Resilience Standards.
With a clear focus on developing confidence and leadership capabilities in organisational resilience, this programme will equip you with the necessary skills and information to give your organisation the ability to continue to function effectively in the event of business threatening events.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand organisation’s risk, security, safety, preparedness, resilience, response, high reliability & recovery requirements.
- Design policy, objectives and controls for you to manage Change as well as Risk.
- Apply current theories, concepts, practices & innovative solutions to organisational resilience.
- Determine how to monitor & review the performance & effectiveness of your Organisational Resilience Management system.
- Apply Continual Organisational Resilient improvement based on objective measurement.
Resilience is a Concept rather than a Discipline - But in the 21st Century Organisations must Strive to Achieve it as a Strategic Goal
- The 13 Indicators and Principles of Resilience
- Business and Community resilience case studies & lessons learned
- Organisational and Environmental Risk, Threats & Impact Perspectives
- Understanding the impact of change or disaster on the Organisation
- Strategic Crisis and Emergency Management in a Resilience framework
- Strategic Risk and Risk Behaviour & People Skills in Risk Perception
Resilience also includes Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Management - “Survive but also Thrive in the Face of Adversity”
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach (ISO 22301) to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of change and crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to all stakeholders
- Crisis Consequence and Recovery Management
Communication & Culture -The Demands of “Black Swan” Thinking
- Building ‘black swan’ resilience
- Strategic Anticipation and Foresight Analysis
- Managing the unpredictable using Scenario Planning
- Building more flexible teams and adaptive organisations
- Community (Societal) and interrelationship & Organisational Resilience
- Risk communication in high hazard environments
Five Main Principles of Organisational Resilience
- Leadership - Setting the priorities, commitment and allocating resources
- Culture - A resilient culture is built on principles of empowerment, purpose and trust
- People - Enhancing business resilience through people selection (HR)
- Systems - Globalization and systems enable resilience
- Settings - Resilient Virtual Organisation, workplace resilience equals workplace agility
- Understanding the demands and styles of leadership to enable the above principles
In Today’s Multi-risk World, Organisations must be fully aware of Safety, Security & High Reliability Features & Characteristics
- Best practice techniques for promoting a Safety Culture
- Assessing improvements & linking safety culture with an HSE Safe Management System (SMS)
- The fundamentals of Security Management & Asset Protection
- Features and characteristics of high reliability organisations
- How to develop & implement plans, procedures & tools to test & prove your whole Resilience System
- Course Evaluation
Current issues in international business
- International assignments and global career development
- Culture shock and global working
- International Human Resource issues
- Culture and decision-making
- Personal action planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.