Organization and Workforce Planning Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||8 - 10 - 2023||12 - 10 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||12 - 11 - 2023||16 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Recruitment and workforce planning managers and specialists, Human Resources professionals and strategy analysts. This program is also useful to corporate planning managers who want to make sure their strategies are implemented successfully.
- Define workforce planning within the context of Human Resources.
- Explain how Human Resources planning is related to the overall strategic plan of the organization.
- Understand the economic concepts of demand and supply and how they apply to the labor market.
- Learn how to forecast the demand and supply for different types of Human Resources, both in terms of quantity and quality.
- Explain the relationship of Human Resources planning to the staffing process.
- Describe why an understanding of the external labor market is important in workforce planning.
Overview of Workforce Planning (WFP)
- A Clear Definition of WFP and its Relationship to Organization Strategy
- The Need for WFP:
- Penalties for Not Being Properly Staffed
- Importance and Benefits of WFP
- The Link between WFP and Other HR Processes
- Aims and Phases of WFP
- Main Drivers of WFP
- The WFP Analysis Model â€“ A Mega Process
- WFP Key Performance Indicators
Workforce Planning Analysis: An Operational Approach
- Project Based Workforce Requirements
- Long Term Workforce Requirements
- The Demand Analysis Phase: How to Forecast Human Resources Needs
- Trend Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- The Scatter Plot
- The Zero Manning Technique for Identifying Workforce Needs
- The Demand Analysis Process
- The Supply Analysis Phase
- How it Will Help WFP
- The Supply Analysis Process
- Forecasting the Supply of Internal Candidates
- Qualifications Inventories
- Replacement Charts
- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Gap Analysis Phase
- The Nature of Gap Analysis
- Causes of Gaps between Supply and Demand
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Filling the Workforce Gaps
- Strategic Issues to Consider in Filling Workforce Gaps
- The Process
Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Built-In Process
- Gathering Feedback Methods and Means
Beyond Staffing Plans
- Using Workforce Planning to Support Management Successions and Development Planning
- Talent Planning: The Key to Effective Talent Management
- Measuring Staffing Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Calculating Staffing Costs and Evaluating Staffing Options