Organization and Workforce Planning Training in Munich , Germany
Course Code : HRM23 - Course Address : Pullman Hotel Munich - Course Fees : 7900 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Munich , Germany||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Munich , Germany||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Munich , Germany||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Recruitment and workforce planning managers and specialists, Human Resources professionals and strategy analysts. This program is also useful to corporate planning managers who want to make sure their strategies are implemented successfully.
- Define workforce planning within the context of Human Resources.
- Explain how Human Resources planning is related to the overall strategic plan of the organization.
- Understand the economic concepts of demand and supply and how they apply to the labor market.
- Learn how to forecast the demand and supply for different types of Human Resources, both in terms of quantity and quality.
- Explain the relationship of Human Resources planning to the staffing process.
- Describe why an understanding of the external labor market is important in workforce planning.
Overview of Workforce Planning (WFP)
- A Clear Definition of WFP and its Relationship to Organization Strategy
- The Need for WFP:
- Penalties for Not Being Properly Staffed
- Importance and Benefits of WFP
- The Link between WFP and Other HR Processes
- Aims and Phases of WFP
- Main Drivers of WFP
- The WFP Analysis Model â€“ A Mega Process
- WFP Key Performance Indicators
Workforce Planning Analysis: An Operational Approach
- Project Based Workforce Requirements
- Long Term Workforce Requirements
- The Demand Analysis Phase: How to Forecast Human Resources Needs
- Trend Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- The Scatter Plot
- The Zero Manning Technique for Identifying Workforce Needs
- The Demand Analysis Process
- The Supply Analysis Phase
- How it Will Help WFP
- The Supply Analysis Process
- Forecasting the Supply of Internal Candidates
- Qualifications Inventories
- Replacement Charts
- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Gap Analysis Phase
- The Nature of Gap Analysis
- Causes of Gaps between Supply and Demand
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Filling the Workforce Gaps
- Strategic Issues to Consider in Filling Workforce Gaps
- The Process
Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Built-In Process
- Gathering Feedback Methods and Means
Beyond Staffing Plans
- Using Workforce Planning to Support Management Successions and Development Planning
- Talent Planning: The Key to Effective Talent Management
- Measuring Staffing Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Calculating Staffing Costs and Evaluating Staffing Options
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Pullman Hotel. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.