Performance Management - Setting Objectives and Conducting Appraisals Training in Paris , France
Course Code : HRM42 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
Line managers and supervisors who are held accountable for the performance of the organization and its employees and Human Resources professionals who are responsible for the design and implementation of performance management systems.
- Explain performance management - definitions, aims and developments.
- Develop tangible and intangible measures of performance.
- Establish business based objectives - including SMART targets and measures.
- Explain the performance management cycle and how to manage it.
- Complete the performance management cycle including end of year reviews, using competencies and various rewards programs.
Performance Management â€“ Introduction and Definitions
- Objectives of Performance Management
- Key Terms and Uses
- Corporate Values - Their Importance
- The Nokia Story
- The Annual Performance Cycle - Overview
- Performance Management - The Mistakes
Establishing Effective Objectives
- Cascading - Vision, Mission and Strategies
- Performance Criteria - 3 Types
- The Impact of Critical Success Factors on Performance
- Key Result Areas
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Units of Measure
- Financial and Non-Financial KPIs
- SMART Criteria - Establishing Individual Goals and Measures
- Measuring the Semi-Tangible Factors/Competencies
- Statistics on People and Performance
- Continuous Reviews and Assessments
- Performance Gaps
- Common Causes of Poor Performance
- Measuring Performance - Scoring Systems
- Tips for Improving Performance
- Importance of Communication in Performance Management
The Importance of Coaching
- Coaching Responsibilities
- Benefits of Good Coaching
- Characteristics of a Good Coach
- Elements of a Good Coaching Session
- Five Steps of Coaching for Optimal Performance
Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
- Planning Performance Appraisals
- Preparing for the Appraisal
- Avoiding the"But" Trap
- Objective not Subjective
- Conducting Effective Appraisal Meetings
- Common Appraisal Errors
- Roles of Employees and Managers
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.