Professional Accounting Certificate Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : FBA155 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Enhance their accounting knowledge by learning how to account for income measurement and recognition.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting for assets, including long-term assets and intangibles.
- Account for current liabilities, contingencies, long-term liabilities and bonds.
- Account for equity stock transactions, including dividends and long-term liabilities.
- Apply accounting for operating and capital leases and how it will affect income statement and balance sheet.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rules of accounting changes and errors.
Accounting: The Language of Business
- The Environment of Financial Reporting
- The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Changes in Stockholders’ Equity
- The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flow
Cash and Receivables
- Accounting for Cash and Receivables
- Allowances, Bad Debts, and Life-Cycle of Accounts Receivable
- Accounting for Inventory, Costing, and Measurement
- Computation of Cost of Goods Sold Using Inventory Costing Methods
- Inventory Valuations
Property, Plant, Equipment and Intangibles
- Accounting for Purchased Assets
- Depreciation of Assets Using Different Depreciation Methods
- Maintenance and Repairs of Operating and Capital Assets
- Accounting for Retired, Sold, and Written-Off Assets
Current Liabilities and Contingencies
- Accounts Payable and Accruals
- Advances and Refundable Deposits
- Warranty Obligations and Contingencies
Investments Reporting and Classification
- Trading, Available-for-Sale and Held-to-Maturity Securities
- Accounting for Investments, Impairments and Disclosures
- Cost versus Equity Method
- Stock Subscriptions and Stock Splits
- Stock Options and Convertible Securities
- Treasury Stock Method and Dividends
Accounting for Leases
- Operating Lease
- Capital Lease
- Disclosure Requirements
Accounting Changes and Errors
- Restatements and Prior Period Adjustments
- Accounting for a Change in an Estimate, Principle and Reporting Entity
- Accounting for a Correction of an Error
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.