Quality Management Essentials Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG105 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
No business should be without top-flight quality management. Quality Management ensures that your customers always receive the product or service that meets or exceeds their expectations. It decreases time to market and so helps in promoting international trade and enhancing marketing.
Implementation of Quality Management in a product or service lifecycle will actually deal with the root cause of problems, by decreasing rework, manpower usage, and increasing productivity, process improvement, providing better Customer Satisfaction and thus retaining the customer’s in the existing competitive market. This course will set any business on the path to achieving the quality demanded by customers.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify a wide range of quality management approaches and tools to participants
- Determine which processes need to be managed to achieve consistent quality
- Analyse ways in which quality processes are managed
- Analyse root causes and solve quality problems
- Assess their own quality management skills and plan to remedy any gaps
- Cope effectively with any quality challenge, choosing appropriate tools and techniques
Introducing Quality Management
- Introduction to the management of Quality
- The history of Quality management
- Basic Quality concepts
- How to calculate the total cost of Quality and non-Quality
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- Identifying the systems that deliver customer requirements
- Quality tools and techniques
- Continuous Improvement
Service Quality - Tools And Techniques
- A simple formula for Effective Quality Management
- Monitoring, measurement and analysis
- Statistical process control
- A look at Quality Management Systems
- Total Quality Management
- ISO 9000
- Balanced Scorecard
- Six Sigma
Finding and dealing with quality gaps
- Porter’s value chain
- How to plan an audit
- How to audit a process
- How to report an audit
- Problem solving methods
- Pareto Analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Root cause exercise
- Risk management
Managing Customer Expectations
- Establishing customer expectations
- Communicating customer requirements to all
- Determining how to exceed expectations
- Developing a culture of constructive self-criticism
- Building a winning team
- Quality circles
- Asking for feedback on performance
- Ongoing evaluation of effectiveness to ensure satisfaction
Delegation, Leadership and Total Quality
- Are you an effective quality leader: Self-Assessment
- Different styles of quality leadership
- Common quality management mistakes
- Effective delegation
- The delegation process
- Planning for certification
- Action Planning
- Summary and close
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.