Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||15 - 10 - 2023||19 - 10 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||5 - 11 - 2023||9 - 11 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of Human Resources and/or recruitment whose job requires recruiting and selecting employees. The program is also very useful for all those outside Human Resources whose job requires conducting frequent and/or important selection interviews.
- Define recruitment, list its main steps and learn the best methods/sources for attracting qualified candidates.
- Practice the various techniques used for short listing and assessing candidates and the reliability and validity of each.
- Discover the main types of selection interviews and when and how to use each.
- Prepare and conduct a probing interview for any vacancy/level in the organization.
- Use the data collected from various assessment stages for selection purposes.
Recruitment and Selection
- Recruitment versus Selection
- Roles and Responsibilities in Each Stage
- Managing Relations with Other HR Functions
- Building a Job Profile: The Use of Essentials and Desirables
- Various Sources for Attracting Candidates:
- Referrals and Internal Candidates
- Advertising: Pros and Cons
- Internet and Websites
- Recruitment Agencies and Head Hunters
- Career Fairs and Universities
Screening Candidates and Short Listing
- Tangible versus Intangible Criteria
- The Use of CVs, RÃ©sumÃ©s and Applications for Short Listing
- Verifying On-Line Applications
- Screening and Biographical Interviews
- Hypothetical Interviews
- Panel Interviews: Pros and Cons
- Competency-Based Interviews
- Importance of Data Capture
- Objective versus Subjective Remarks
- Legal and Fairness Issues
- Producing a Personal Profile
The Selection Decision
- Criteria that Should Be Used
- Use of Decision Matrixes in Selection
- Use of Competency Gap Analysis
Recruitment and Selection (R&S) Information Management
- Building a Database for Sources and Candidates
- The Importance of Data Tracking
- Physical Files versus Soft Files
- HR Management Systems