The Business of HR Training in Paris , France
Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||24 - 9 - 2023||28 - 9 - 2023||
|Paris , France||1 - 10 - 2023||5 - 10 - 2023||
|Paris , France||22 - 10 - 2023||26 - 10 - 2023||
|Paris , France||12 - 11 - 2023||16 - 11 - 2023||
|Paris , France||19 - 11 - 2023||23 - 11 - 2023||
|Paris , France||26 - 11 - 2023||30 - 11 - 2023||
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Rapid and radical change is affecting the whole of the world. Everywhere in the world we are facing significant challenges in terms of growth and competition. In other places the key to organisational success and efficiency is creating real value as well as controlling costs and maintaining market competitiveness. In these circumstances, companies are increasingly searching for a source of competitive advantage particularly through maximising every advantage of its human capital.
This practical and work based shows you how the HR function itself can be a competitive advantage and the type of policies that should be developed.
Many observers agree that the key asset of any organisation is the ability, performance and competence of the workforce. To get the best out of this asset, policies and actions covering the following issues in the Goals section are needed.
- Leadership Style – getting the best from the way you treat and manage your employees at every level.
- Empowerment, what it means and how to achieve results that are measurable.
- Recruitment and Retention – finding and keeping successful people is becoming increasingly difficult. The new techniques for recruitment will significantly improve you chances of getting the best people.
- Performance Management – Master how to do it and more importantly get the tools to be able to measure accurately the results.
- The Use of Behavioural Competencies – You will be able to us a new process to measure and manage competencies and will see the new formula for valuing competency improvement.
- Work Organisation – practices such as self managed teams and work partnerships are needed to encourage creativity and innovation – we will show you how to do it.
- Equal Opportunities –Its impact for multinational companies.
- Employee Relations – Master motivation and see how a new focus in performance appraisal can transform result and improve productivity.
- Communications, Consultation and Involvement – Methods you can use to get amazing results.
The Content :
The Context for Change
- The big picture – Whats changing and how that affects everyone in HR – discussion
- The strategic requirement –new demands - new HR tools
- Leadership and management style what it is and how to measure it
- The new way to create leaders – the process
- Recruitment - The new competency & behavioural approach
- The process needed to get results
- Key success areas to aid retention
Managing Performance, Behaviour and Culture
- Performance Management – setting standards
- Methods of setting targets and measuring performance
- Improving managerial performance
- The Psychological Contract v what happens in the work place
- Corporate culture – what it is and how to measure it
- Coaching, Mentoring; Counselling; How to get results
Implications for Employment Practice
- Work Organisation – how to calculate the right size of any organisation
- The use of Competencies – Setting measurement standards, how to value the improvement in competency standards
- Human Capital Management – techniques for measuring the value of Human Capital
- Rights versus responsibilities, employment contracts and what they mean
- Poor performance procedure – the principal of differentiation – results of 2009 survey
- Disciplinary procedure – This is the line manager’s role! Discussion
- Other issues, but who’s responsibility are they? Grievances & Equal opportunities
The Future for Employment Practices
- Industrial Democracy – Google example –but will it work anywhere else? discussion
- The role of employee representatives for Communications ,Consultation and Involvement
- The new shape of HR for 2010 and beyond
- Keeping good people – discussion
- Program review and presentation of certificates