The Effective Supervisor Training in Paris , France
Course Code : MNG157 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This exciting and interactive course examines the differences between ‘high’ and ‘low’ impact Supervisors/Team Leaders. It explores the skills and attitudes that make the difference between ‘great’ performers and ‘ordinary’ ones and provides participants with the opportunity to measure themselves against a model of excellence and develop the skills they need to enhance their impact. This is essential since Effective Supervisors/team Leaders have a high impact on their teams and all those with whom they work.
This course will feature:
- An ‘experience-based’ model of supervisory excellence
- An opportunity to take stock of current approaches and working practices
- Exchanging ideas and perspectives with supervisors from a range of other organisations
- Honing and developing new skills
- Developing an action-based strategy to enhance impact on the team and the organization
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand their roles and the nature of high impact supervisory skills
- Develop a strategy to enhance the effectiveness of their teams
- Develop a strategy to support and develop the performance of each team member
- Review their personal working practices and supervisory style
- Explore the nature of organisational change and their role in it
Course Introduction / The Supervisor’s Role
- Making an impact: what makes a great supervisor
- Roles, behaviours skills and attitudes
- Understanding the organisation
- Managing relationships
- Influencing skills
Delegation & Supervisory Style/ Team-working & Leadership
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities
- Supervisory & leadership style
- Concept of empowerment
- Group dynamics and team formation
- Team roles and developing a super team
- Problem solving & decision making
Managing People & Performance
- Dimensions of performance
- Practical motivation
- Appraisal – making it work for you and your team
- Coaching and developing staff
- Skills of on-job-training
- Assertiveness and dealing with difficult people situations
Managing People & Performance: Personal Effectiveness
- Criticism skills
- Making time for self and others
- Planning & priority setting
- Interruptions & accessibility
Improving Communication, Managing Change & Action Planning
- Overcoming the barriers and pitfalls in communication
- Understanding change
- Continuous improvement and the high impact supervisor’s role
- Creativity and implementing change
- Making a case and influencing skills
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.