The Job Evaluation Workshop Training in Paris , France
Course Code : HRM48 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Human Resources professionals who have responsibility for this function and need to improve their skills, and professionals in other areas of Human Resources who need to sharpen their knowledge of job evaluation, its uses and administration.
- Master the basic principles of job evaluation.
- Explain the three basic methods of job evaluation.
- Evaluate jobs using the job evaluation system.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of effective administration of job evaluation systems.
- Assess the job evaluation options available and make informed decisions on which job evaluation system to use and why.
Introduction and Overview
- What Job Evaluation Is and Is Not
- The Objectives of Job Evaluation
- How Job Evaluation Assists in the Achievement of Compensation Objectives
- Roles and Responsibilities in Job Evaluation
- Commitment to the Process and Results
Job Evaluation Methods
- Job Evaluation Methods – Choosing the One for You
- Simple Ranking
- Grade Classification
- Factor Comparison
- Factor Points Systems
- Choice of System
Factor Point Systems Part 1 – The Different Systems
- Factor Points Systems Developments
- The Main Factor Points Systems – Outlined and Explained
- What Is Common about All Factor Points Systems
- Analysis of Available Regional Factor Points Systems
- The Meirc Job Evaluation System
- The Hay Guide Chart Profile Method
- Comparing the Main Factor Points Systems
- Computer-Based Systems – History and Usage
Factor Point Systems Part 2 – Using a Factor Points System
- Job Evaluation Guidelines
- Sources of Error in Job Evaluation
- Key Ingredients for Evaluators
- Practical – Evaluating Jobs
- Preparation for Project
Administration and Maintenance
- Importance of Job Descriptions
- Job Evaluation Policy
- Confidentiality in Job Evaluation
- The Job Evaluation Process
- Administration and Procedures
- How Job Evaluation Can Be Manipulated
- Managing Job Evaluation through the Committee Process
- Importance of Communication in Job Evaluation
- Terms Used in Job Evaluation
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.