The Power of Positive Thinking and Attitude Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : MNG212 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Positive thinking and attitudes can increase both your personal and business results and achievements. New business requirements, increased performance demands and a changing workforce mean it is essential for professionals at all levels to understand and master the skills, techniques and methods of positive thinking and positive attitude.
Recent studies in behavioral science and neuroscience reveal scientific proof and evidence of the power of a positive mental attitude. Research also tells us that high achievers have trained themselves in this vital attitude. This interactive and highly practical programme gives you a step-by-step method to cultivate the power of a positive thinking and attitude. It will also provide you with many practical insights and tools to manage and develop others as well. The programme focuses specifically on helping the participants to:
- break-through to the next level of both personal and professional acheivement
- master the ability to harness and apply positive thinking, goal setting and success-focused attitudes
- improve the performance of their area of responsibility
- advance their ‘management thinking and understanding’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in motivation, people development and performance management
- Manage and motivate people more effectively using goal setting, positive outcomes and success coaching
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams by creating a climate of performance-focused positive thinking
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic attitude-enhancing skills and techniques
- Lead people for more positive results by changing the way you think and motivate yourself
- Utilize proven success tools for guaranteed results – enhancing the performance and standards of excellence for yourself, your team and your organization as a whole
- Consider methods for improving management performance through proven positive thinking tools and techniques
- Master the power of positive thinking to create more success and happiness in your life and learn how to generate it in others
- How a positive attitude affects performance at work
- Brain research and the positive attitude and the science of success
- Using positive-thinking coaching to focus others on more empowering outcomes
- Explore positive thinking and attitude in management style and the role of emotional intelligence for tomorrow’s organization
Intoduction to Postive Thinking Theory and Practice
- History and development of positive thinking as personal and business development
- Theorists and writers who shaped and contributed to the field
- The science of positive thinking – research and studies that have shown the efficacy of postitive thining in individuals and organisation
- Case study: Success through a positive mental attitude
- Understanding where attitudes come from
- mental principles and attitudes that can shape your behaviour and future
- Letting go you’re your mental blocks and negative beliefs
The Prinicple of Goal Setting and Creating Motivational Outcomes
- How to achieve more on purpose
- What do you want to achieve? A goal setting method for personal achievement
- Building a proactive mental attitude
- Focussing on the future and harnessing the law of attraction
- Can we affect our future by changing our behaviour
- The power of positive mental attitude and how goal setting work together
- Mastering self-discipline and how to stay focused and positive
- Overcoming set-backs, problems and obstacles
- Staying commited and postive – and generating this quality in others
Neuro Linguistic Programming as a Tool for Directing Postive Thinking
- History, background and applications of NLP
- Introduction to NLP outcome-based positive thinking
- Using the meta andMiltonmodel in everyday conversation
- Swish and re-framing models to create more positive realities and reprogram negative attitudes
- What to say when you talk to yourself
- The and the power of empowering beliefs and tools to master this principle
Positive Thinking Coaching Others to Become More Positive and Goal-Focused
- Using positive and pro-active coaching to move others from being stuck to being motivated
- Learn and practical powerful coaching skills to challenge negative thinking and beliefs in others and turn into powerful
- Coaching practice using an example drawn from participants own experience
- Case study: Application of cognitive behaviour theraphy in positive thinking
Autogenic Conditioning and Positive Visualisation
- History and applications of autogenic conditioning and visualisation as a force for creating positive thinking and attitude
- How it works – practical techniques to program unconscious thinking in yourself and others
- Visualisation techniques and relaxation techniques
- Practical positive thinking tools and methods to use in your personal and work endeavours
- Generating flow and getting into the ‘zone’
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.