PHRi Preparation-Professional in Human Resources International Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : HRM57 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 5450 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
HRCI certification is a career-long commitment that demonstrates dedication, credibility and a mastery of the principles of human resources to your employers, clients, staff members and professional peers around the globe. Certification attests to the investment you have made in your HR career and holds a recognized place in the profession. To become certified, you must meet strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking the exam. To remain certified, you must stay current in the HR profession and recertify every three years. You display your certification by putting the credential after your name.
- HR ADMINISTRATION
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Relations and Communication
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Development, Health, Safety and Security
Recruitment and Selection
- Evolving role of HR
- Strategic planning
- Mission vision, and value
- Defining organizational competencies
- Strategic development and globalization
- Organization structure
- Global HR
- Employee engagement
- HR research and measurement methodologies
- Workforce planning
- Change Management
- Project management
- Quality Improvement theory and methods
- Global legal and ethical consideration
- Corporate social responsibility
- Policy procedure and work rules
Recruitment and Selection
- Branding and value proposition
- Job analysis and description
- Importance of competencies
- Recruitment and selection process
- Selection reliability and validity
- Interviewing methods
- Onboarding program
- Metrics and yield ratios
Employee Relations and Communication
- HR communication skills and programs
- Communication and cultural prospective
- HR and legal consideration
- Global legal recruitments
- Visa and work permits
- Employee Engagement
- Rewards and recognition
- Employee discipline issues
- Managing conflict
- Termination and exit interviews
Compensation and Benefits
- Total rewards system
- Internal and external Equity
- Compensation surveys
- International assignees
- Job evaluation and pay structures
- Incentive plan
- Payroll systems
- Benefit program and need assessments
- Mandate and voluntary benefits
- Retirement plans
- Benefits and cost metrics
Training and Development, Health, Safety and Security
- Adult learning principles
- Learning styles
- Motivational theories
- ADDIE learning model
- Transfer of learning
- Performance management and evaluation
- Career development
- Leadership and leadership theories
- Organizational risk analysis
- Business community and disaster planning
- Workplace safety, health risks and accident investigation
- Protecting assets and intellectual property
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.